Indicators with alerts/signal - page 522

thunderstorms
thunderstorms  

I was set the Ichimoku Monitor alert for true, but its never give me the alert. I hope someone can fix this

best regard

Files:
bakulroti
bakulroti  

Can someone add alert to this indicator or at least give me an indicator that is equal to the available indicator alerts.

because I do not have file MQL

Files:
Jenom Nyam
Jenom Nyam  

I've been looking for a good indicator for inside bars + alert in this thread, but it looks very loooo...ng. Please can anyone who uses one help out? Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pied Piper:
I've been looking for a good indicator for inside bars + alert in this thread, but it looks very loooo...ng. Please can anyone who uses one help out? Thanks in advance

Try out this one : inside outbar mtf-alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
capithitam:
Can someone add alert to this indicator or at least give me an indicator that is equal to the available indicator alerts. because I do not have file MQL

ex4 can not be changed.

From the look of it, it seems like some kind of a zigzag indicator (with arrows instead of lines)

vickya
vickya  

Hi, Everyone.

I have this one indicator (SuperADX.mq4) that I just got yesterday. It stopped showing signals today. I have this on 2 metatreders and it is the same.

The other SuperADX one i have is in a different format. Can it be change to the format for mt4?

Or maybe you guys have someting like this?

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  

it got tired?...

vicky.a.:
Hi, Everyone.

I have this one indicator (SuperADX.mq4) that I just got yesterday. It stopped showing signals today. I have this on 2 metatreders and it is the same.

The other SuperADX one i have is in a different format. Can it be change to the format for mt4?

Or maybe you guys have someting like this?
vickya
vickya  

or lazy.. not giving any signals.. !

pavaka
pavaka  

it's a sign.............................

vicky.a.:
or lazy.. not giving any signals.. !
dkaans
dkaans  

Hello mladen,

May you pls check post 5195.

Thanks in advance.