Indicators with alerts/signal - page 520

It is SuperADX Clone. Do you guys have it or know where to get it for mt4?

Files:

impulsewaver:
Hello all, Is there a chance that someone could put an alert on this indicator for me, I am not sure if it is possible or not. I would like it when the candle or price touches the fractual level line, if that wont work then when the gold dot appears. Thank you Ted

Hello Ted,

Only way I was able to do it was using the gold dot, but it has alerts now.

Re: Indicators with alerts/signal

It is SuperADX Clone. Do you guys have it or know where to get it for mt4?

Hi Vicky,

I hope that you looking for

maniek1244:
Hi Vicky, I hope that you looking for

is it repaint?

is it repaint?

the super adx doesn.t repaint but the red colour in this indi was show very very ocasionally, so I think that this method is not interesting as look

maniek1244:
, the super adx doesn.t repaint but the red colour in this indi was show very very ocasionally, so I think that this method is not interesting as look

Hi maniek1244,

Thank you for superadx indi. I like it. But its realy slowing down my MT4.

How is yours? Are you able to work with it?

it just crashes my mT4 terminal, reducing the number of bars in the indicator actually does not help. Is it just me?

Hi maniek1244,

Thank you for superadx indi. I like it. But its realy slowing down my MT4.

How is yours? Are you able to work with it?

Yes, it slowing mt4 platform very very hard, and as I say the red colour it show very ocasionally so I don;t use them in this reason, maybe it works maybe it's good indi but not for me

Thank you (dzieki) Maniek. This is the same one I had and it stopped working on my mt4. The other one on the screen shot is different. It is a "Clone". It is in different file.

Files:

Re: Indicators with alerts/signal
Thank you (dzieki) Maniek. This is the same one I had and it stopped working on my mt4. The other one on the screen shot is different. It is a "Clone". It is in different file.

No problem, I allways help when I could

Reason: