Indicators with alerts/signal - page 525

dkaans
dkaans  

Frasma alert

Hello mladen, mrtools,

Here is a FRASMA-SSA_Alert.

Is it possible to have a SSA end-pointed mod of this one?

May you pls also replace this cross with an arrow.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dkaans:
Hello mladen, mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

dkaans

If I am not mistaken it was already done in some of the elite sections, but will check it some more ...

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dkaans:
Hello mladen, mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

Dkaans, made this version using ssa end pointed and the frasma v2 you need all these indicators(experts/indicators) I am posting for it to work and also the ssa dll file(experts/library). Also replaced what was there with an up and down arrow.

bakulroti
bakulroti  

tarzan

whether these indicators can be added alerts??

Files:
tarzan.mq4 7 kb
tarzan.jpg 171 kb
FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

the alert 1.01 indicator is working but the mtf indicator is not loading up on to the charts

William Snyder
William Snyder  
capithitam:

Capithitam, added the alerts, to a version i have, its a little different code wise, but the same result wise.Also on the channel the center rsi ma you have a choice of either line version or dots.

bakulroti
bakulroti  
mrtools:
Capithitam, added the alerts, to a version i have, its a little different code wise, but the same result wise.Also on the channel the center rsi ma you have a choice of either line version or dots.

mrtools thanks, I am very pleased with your help. a very fast response. I hope you are in good health always.

alisaberi123
alisaberi123  

hi.the best indicator

Files:
renli.mq4 27 kb
lover
lover  
mrtools:
Dkaans, made this version using ssa end pointed and the frasma v2 you need all these indicators(experts/indicators) I am posting for it to work and also the ssa dll file(experts/library). Also replaced what was there with an up and down arrow.

Good morning everyone pros gurus and the newbies like me hehehe . fellas can anyone explain on how to use the frasma v2 in chart like i see a line on there what should be the trading strategy here, candle close above line buy or something like that, also does the frasma v2 repaints?. please hold ur horses before u send them at me. i am a newbie hehehe so be helpful puhlease

okoli
okoli  
capithitam:

@Capithitam, please, does this Tarzan indicator repaint?