Indicators with alerts/signal - page 519

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pierre63:
Hello Everybody ,i found this Gann T3 indicator and the only missing thing is an alert ,is it possible to add this? Pierre63 Thanks in advance. everybody, I found this Gann T3 indicator and the only thing missing is an alert is it possible to do add this? This indicator whit a good set up give good signal on every time frame he does not change is mind to often.

Hello Pierre63,

Added the alerts.

thunderstorms
thunderstorms  
mrtools:
Thunderstorms, looks like the macd has alerts already when macd and signal line cross and the Ichimoku monitor is decompiled not able to add alerts to that one.

you are right, mrtools. i should check it first before i post that MACD.

i have this new ichimoku monitor. Can you help me to put alert when the price inside the kumo (yellow arrow)

Files:
vickya
vickya  

does anyone have bollinger bands indicator with alert when candle CLOSES outside the lines (Bands Deviation 2.2) ? Thank you in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vicky.a.:
does anyone have bollinger bands indicator with alert when candle CLOSES outside the lines (Bands Deviation 2.2) ? Thank you in advance.

Vicky.a., posted one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 post#5138 think that may be what your looking for.

vickya
vickya  

Yes. Thank you. that's what I was looking for.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
thunderstorms:
you are right, mrtools. i should check it first before i post that MACD.

i have this new ichimoku monitor. Can you help me to put alert when the price inside the kumo (yellow arrow)

Thunderstorms, thanks for the indicator may take awhile for me to figure out how to do the alerts, anyway while your waiting have this kumo breakout indicator that will alert for kumo exit up or down and for price entering the kumo cloud.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

I have moving average indicator from Igorad (AllAverages v2.50 modified by mrtools). If possible I want this indicator to be modified so it can give sound alert when the entire body and wick (up and down) of a candlestick close above or under the moving average. Attached is the picture of what I'm trying to say.

Is it possible to do that? or is there already another indicator that can achieve this purpose?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyz, changed the alert to alert when entire candlestick above or below ma.

Files:
Markus1973
Markus1973  

Hello mrtools,

can you add a alert function in this indicator?

-alertsOn = false/true

-alertsOnCurrent = false/true

-alertsMessage= false/true

-alertsEmail = false/true

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Markus

Files:
Dean Farrow
Dean Farrow  

Hi i think this is addressed to mr tools - may i ask kindly if something very simple is possible, is it possible to change the alert on this indicator from the one single beep alert to an altert which is continuous unitll you tell it to stop i guess via a pop up box, does this make sense, if it is not so easy pls kindly direct to how this can be acheived, and if it is poss then if i can ever return the favor then pls just ask - kind regards dean

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dean1star:
Hi i think this is addressed to mr tools - may i ask kindly if something very simple is possible, is it possible to change the alert on this indicator from the one single beep alert to an altert which is continuous unitll you tell it to stop i guess via a pop up box, does this make sense, if it is not so easy pls kindly direct to how this can be acheived, and if it is poss then if i can ever return the favor then pls just ask - kind regards dean

Hi Dean1star,

In the indicators code it is using the tunnel (FasterSidusEMA and SlowerSidusEMA 18 by 28 cross) to determine the trend or a bullish or bearish tunnel, and indicator code wise is supposed to draw the little blue or red box signifying the trend, except for a little possible repainting in some situations it is signaling correctly. Also looking at the code looks like the arrow is supposed to be signaling a bullish arrow if you have bullish tunnel, and if the fast ema and slow ema breaks out of the bullish tunnel, Rsi > 50,and cci >0 and the opposite for a bearish arrow, if you will notice on this picture a lot of times the arrow is before the box, when it should be after or at the same time. So there is some problems with the indicator as coded and by any chance do you know exactly what the strategy is supposed to be?

Files: