Elite indicators :) - page 97

mrtools:
Too cool Mladen, like the new TMA, when was first enlightened about SSA tried it on everything, check out WPR first one smoothed with SSA now bottom one same WPR Period with reg. SSA, the smoothed still crosses oversold and overbought quicker. The dots on the squeeze are with SSA and the histo with HMA.The HMA by Mladen a few pages back.

Sorry for pulling out an old post, but I finally managed to get the H$SSA working (it was crashing my MT for some reason). Anyway, the thing is I get only green dots in the middle, no red ones, any ideas why?

kingofsofia:
Sorry for pulling out an old post, but I finally managed to get the H$SSA working (it was crashing my MT for some reason). Anyway, the thing is I get only green dots in the middle, no red ones, any ideas why?

Still working for me since its the dots in the middle it must be the SSA, so make sure you have dll's enabled, also make sure you have the SSA dll and SSA Library in metatrader/experts/library.

Files:
sqz.gif  87 kb

This must be the problem, the SSA. Any ideas where I can find? I did not come accross them while reading the whole tread, but I might have just missed them.

kingofsofia:
This must be the problem, the SSA. Any ideas where I can find? I did not come accross them while reading the whole tread, but I might have just missed them.

To make it easier just send you my copy! Put HMA in the zip just in case!

Hope this get it working for you

Files:
ssa.rar  15 kb

It is on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but freely use the one from the post which mrtools kindly provided (the one from his post is the most recent one too) If you are looking for the source of it, than it is on the link provided (in the packed file)

regards

mladen

kingofsofia:

Thank you for uploading this. The strange thing is, now that I added evrything, I no longer get anything in the indicator window, just blank.

check the "allow dll imports" in the settings of the indicator (as on the picture, it shows empty screen when dll imports are not allowed)

kingofsofia:
Thank you for uploading this. The strange thing is, now that I added evrything, I no longer get anything in the indicator window, just blank.
Files:
ssa.jpg  17 kb

Oh yes, mrtools told me about the dll's setting, and I totally forgot to check this, even though his post was just above mine. Sorry for that really

This indicator seems to be a really nice tool to use. Is there any repainting by the dots? I trade 1H or bigger TF, so it would take me a couple of days to spot if it repaints.

Please, read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608/page4

You might want to read that whole thread (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608) too since it is showing effective ways of using something very similar to SSA (TMA)

regards

mladen

kingofsofia:
Oh yes, mrtools told me about the dll's setting, and I totally forgot to check this, even though his post was just above mine. Sorry for that really This indicator seems to be a really nice tool to use. Is there any repainting by the dots? I trade 1H or bigger TF, so it would take me a couple of days to spot if it repaints.

FX Sniper's ergodic cci in bars

Hy mladen,

could you tell me if is there any chance to have this indy on histo bars ?

all buffers are busy and i don't know how to modify it ...

Please some help here

Thanks to everyone.

Best regards

Doc

Reason: