Indicators with alerts/signal - page 526

lover
lover  
okoli:
@Capithitam, please, does this Tarzan indicator repaint?

Dude it gives 100 wrong signals, obviously cuz its not repainting. and that renli indi looks like a semafor with a trendline. but will wait for the pros to give there professional opinion about it hehehehe. woke up early nothing better to do so diggin the forum for goodies.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lover:
Dude it gives 100 wrong signals, obviously cuz its not repainting. and that renli indi looks like a semafor with a trendline. but will wait for the pros to give there professional opinion about it hehehehe. woke up early nothing better to do so diggin the forum for goodies.

If you are counting on those arrows for signals (in renli indicator), then forget about it since they appear in the past (to late for entry) Trend lines usability is to be tested (it changes it's direction in hindsight too, but as all trend lines, it is a question of trend line breaks when it should become a different trend line, so it needs to be tested in run-time)

lover
lover  
mladen:
If you are counting on those arrows for signals (in renli indicator), then forget about it since they appear in the past (to late for entry) Trend lines usability is to be tested (it changes it's direction in hindsight too, but as all trend lines, it is a question of trend line breaks when it should become a different trend line, so it needs to be tested in run-time)

wht is the strategy to use frasma v2 its just a line like moving average and does it repaints?

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Please add alert (mladen)

Good day traders,

mladen, can you please add an alert to this indicator when the candle/price has reached the desired level that is selected. I really like this indi and thank you to the author.

rikiolivier

Files:
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

I'm sure this indi exists with alert but can't find it

Hello everyone,

I am sure that this indi alert request was asked before but I cannot find it. I would like it to give an alarm when the candle has reached the rsi level and the alert is given when the candle changes color for a reversal. Is this possible to create and alert for this. Thank you in advance.

rikiolivier

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
Good day traders,

mladen, can you please add an alert to this indicator when the candle/price has reached the desired level that is selected. I really like this indi and thank you to the author.

rikiolivier

Rikioliver,might want to try this updated version(by Mladen) of that indicator, with mtf and added the adjustable overbought oversold levels alerts.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lover:
wht is the strategy to use frasma v2 its just a line like moving average and does it repaints?

Yes, it is a kind of moving average (hence the "MA" in the name) so you can use it as any other average in trading. Here is just one example (normal_speed on one set to 20 on another to 25, the rest is default).

Also, for more details, check this link : Fractals, Technical Analysis and other things...: The speed of the FRAMA (Part 2): The FRASMA

PS: as far as I am aware of it does not repaint

Files:
lover
lover  
mladen:
Yes, it is a kind of moving average (hence the "MA" in the name) so you can use it as any other average in trading. Here is just one example (normal_speed on one set to 20 on another to 25, the rest is default).

Also, for more details, check this link : Fractals, Technical Analysis and other things...: The speed of the FRAMA (Part 2): The FRASMA

PS: as far as I am aware of it does not repaint

ohhhhhh so u need two of them on chart and trade it as cross over strategy, hummm but what is that big 10 feet red candle near the fresh price candle on the right, it doesnt shows up on my chart, just curious and grrrrrrrrrrrrr u always give me a lot of shit to read like a homework... rawr

lover
lover  

I come here everyday looking at people asking about different modifications to there indicators, but no one asks the obvious question, which is the main reason why they are here in the first place.........................DOES ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO GET RICH IN FOREX,, PLEASE .... HEHEHHE ..............if anybody gives an actual way as a reply to this question then i might have got a breakthrough for all the newbies hehehe .... PS: not a newbie been here every day, not a pro though. giggles

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lover:
ohhhhhh so u need two of them on chart and trade it as cross over strategy, hummm but what is that big 10 feet red candle near the fresh price candle on the right, it doesnt shows up on my chart, just curious and grrrrrrrrrrrrr u always give me a lot of shit to read like a homework... rawr

The 10 feet big red candle on the right is part of this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5