Indicators with alerts/signal - page 516

Hello mrtools,

can you add a alert function in this indicator?

-alertsOn = false/true

-alertsOnCurrent = false/true

-alertsMessage= false/true

-alertsEmail = false/true

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Markus

Files:

Hi i think this is addressed to mr tools - may i ask kindly if something very simple is possible, is it possible to change the alert on this indicator from the one single beep alert to an altert which is continuous unitll you tell it to stop i guess via a pop up box, does this make sense, if it is not so easy pls kindly direct to how this can be acheived, and if it is poss then if i can ever return the favor then pls just ask - kind regards dean

dean1star:
Hi i think this is addressed to mr tools - may i ask kindly if something very simple is possible, is it possible to change the alert on this indicator from the one single beep alert to an altert which is continuous unitll you tell it to stop i guess via a pop up box, does this make sense, if it is not so easy pls kindly direct to how this can be acheived, and if it is poss then if i can ever return the favor then pls just ask - kind regards dean

Hi Dean1star,

In the indicators code it is using the tunnel (FasterSidusEMA and SlowerSidusEMA 18 by 28 cross) to determine the trend or a bullish or bearish tunnel, and indicator code wise is supposed to draw the little blue or red box signifying the trend, except for a little possible repainting in some situations it is signaling correctly. Also looking at the code looks like the arrow is supposed to be signaling a bullish arrow if you have bullish tunnel, and if the fast ema and slow ema breaks out of the bullish tunnel, Rsi > 50,and cci >0 and the opposite for a bearish arrow, if you will notice on this picture a lot of times the arrow is before the box, when it should be after or at the same time. So there is some problems with the indicator as coded and by any chance do you know exactly what the strategy is supposed to be?

Files:

mrtools:
Vicky.a., posted one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 post#5138 think that may be what your looking for.

thanks, that is good one.

Dear mladen, Mrtools

Please can you add sound alert with message for this indi.Thanks.

Files:
fssig_v.3.mq4  5 kb
fatl.mq4  3 kb

Paul Atreides:
Dear mladen, Mrtools

Please can you add sound alert with message for this indi.Thanks.

Here you go (it still needs the FATL indicator in order to work)

Have a nice weekend

Files:

Frasma alert

Hello mladen,

Here is a FRASMA-SSA_Alert.

Is it possible to have a SSA end-pointed mod of this one?

May you pls also replace this cross with an arrow.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

mladen:
Here you go (it still needs the FATL indicator in order to work) Have a nice weekend

Thanks, mladen !

Have a nice day too.

mladen:
Here you go (it still needs the FATL indicator in order to work) Have a nice weekend

Thanks,

Good luck !

Try this one Dean1star, to disable simply turn the alerts off, please remember what I said about it in my previous post.

Reason: