Indicators with alerts/signal - page 516

sachin_syd
sachin_syd  

Thanks Mr Tools.. Could you please get me an alert/alert on Bdfxtrender as well. On Candle close and color change to red or blue. no alert on yellow Ta

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jonas_Hellwig:
The Zero lag Hull moving average is definetely a nice one; is there one version where a signal on the chart is shown when the color changes? One with E-Mail alert as well would be super nice....

Jonas

Posted the answer on other thread, but here it is again. Zero lag hull with all the alerts was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902/page4 . Set the alertsOn to true and set the rest of the parameters to wished values and it will alert as you wanted

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sachin_syd:
Dear Mrtools

Please can u add sound and arrow alert with message when the indicator sadukey changes color and bar closes.

Also on the other one when the hisotgram changes color to red or blue

Many Thanks :-)

Sachin_syd, sorry forgot about the second one anyway added the alerts for BDFXtrender

Files:
MOHD AURA HAFIZ
MOHD AURA HAFIZ  
mrtools:
Don_xyz, This version has 2 alerts choices, one for price crossing the center ma and one for price crossing the outer bands, can use both alerts or one.To match mt4 version BandMaMode needs to be 0(MODE_SMA)

thanks mrtools...i want download..tq

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Sachin_syd, sorry forgot about the second one anyway added the alerts for BDFXtrender

Hi Mr. Tools, any possibility of making Bdfxtrender a mtf indi? Thanks.

vickya
vickya  

Hello everyone.

I have this indicator that is nice, but it would be much better if it had sound allert when all 4 signals on 1 time frame are in the same color. Is it possible to change?

Files:
ta_1.14b.png 18 kb
ta_1.14b.mq4 13 kb
macidonni
macidonni  

I like this thread

sachin_syd
sachin_syd  
mrtools:

Genius my friend! Godd bless

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Hi Mr. Tools, any possibility of making Bdfxtrender a mtf indi? Thanks.

Here is the mtf version Rayphua and Sachin_Syd, just a little explanation about couple of new settings, the indicator is actually a 100 period Lsma and a 7 period typical price Ema cross. So simplified the lsma part and the Lsma period now a external parameter. Also on the ma, the period,mode, and price are external parameters, but by default everything set as the original.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Here is the mtf version Rayphua, just a little explanation about couple of new settings, the indicator is actually a 100 period Lsma and a 7 period typical price Ema cross. So simplified the lsma part and the Lsma period now a external parameter. Also on the ma, the period,mode, and price are external parameters, but by default everything set as the original.

Thanks a bunch Mr Tools!