Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 464

secretcode:
Mrtools

Which indicator you were using in picture ( Thick Line - Pale Violet Red color in Chart Window ) ?

Thanks

Hello Secretcode, that indicator is the`OnChart_WPRsmooth2, from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Ehlers_Fisher transform histo_mtf+alerts ....repaints??

oscillator rev is a decompiled indicator..can not be transformed?

dr.feelgood1989:
Ehlers_Fisher transform histo_mtf+alerts ....repaints?? oscillator rev is a decompiled indicator..can not be transformed?

Ehlers_Fisher transform does not repaint,and about oscillator rev being transformed have no idea.

Hi everyone,

Can someone please post an indicator to draw the previous 1/2/3 etc month/week open/high/low/close on a daily chart (like attached chart)

Files:

problem solved ...

1 - "oscillator rev" is only an indicator equal to "Osma" ...

a version (mtf) added in another part of the forum by Mr.tools.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173263 # post329727

2 - Ehlers_Fisher transform is ok as an indicator

thanks

dr.feelgood1989:
problem solved ...

1 - "oscillator rev" is only an indicator equal to "Osma" ...

a version (mtf) added in another part of the forum by Mr.tools.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173263 # post329727

2 - Ehlers_Fisher transform is ok as an indicator

thanks

Thanks Dr.feelgood1989, think sometimes my memory lasts from post to post!

Mladen Mr. Tools help a trader out

Ran into this indicator earlier this week from another person on this post did my back testing and this is a great indicator with 4 hr time frame and daily only good for taking signals within the daily trend direction of the trend it is not a stand alone but I have other indicators so this in conjunction helps a lot for my weekly swings. You need to identify if the market is ranging, bullish, or bearish before taking a signal. Reason being if its ranging you can take swing trades but if it is bullish you need to ignore all bear signals and vice versa. So as a request can we get it programmed to send emails with pair name and time frame. Mtf would be great as well. Also can we get an option to make arrows bigger or smaller. That way we can put daily on 4hr and that will give our conviction on what signals to take on 4hr current time frame signals. Thank you.

FxTrendsTrader:
Ran into this indicator earlier this week from another person on this post did my back testing and this is a great indicator with 4 hr time frame and daily only good for taking signals within the daily trend direction of the trend it is not a stand alone but I have other indicators so this in conjunction helps a lot for my weekly swings. You need to identify if the market is ranging, bullish, or bearish before taking a signal. Reason being if its ranging you can take swing trades but if it is bullish you need to ignore all bear signals and vice versa. So as a request can we get it programmed to send emails with pair name and time frame. Mtf would be great as well. Also can we get an option to make arrows bigger or smaller. That way we can put daily on 4hr and that will give our conviction on what signals to take on 4hr current time frame signals. Thank you.

FxTrendsTrader, was testing the SwingMaster you posted is drawing arrows based on a moving average slope going 2 bars back, if sloping up the indicator will draw an up arrow and sloping down a down arrow. So tested it on a 1 minute chart and on the last 10 bars or so it was drawing down arrows while the ma was moving up and vise versa, but when I refreshed the indicator the arrows went away, IMHO very dangerous on any timeframe chart. So saying all that made a corrected version, mtf + alerts.

Files:

Thank you so much I know you and mladen have my back. I noticed that about the redrawing as well so glad you picked this indicator apart and put it in perspective. This is definitely a strategy that I can say will work and explain within one paragraph shout out to forex-tsd Thanks!!!!!

Hello mrtools,

can you add a MTF function into this indicator, please?

I know mladen has made an MTF function into the indicator called "Symphonie Spikes" it's similar but not the same.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Markus

Reason: