Indicators with alerts/signal - page 257

kol8701
kol8701  

Anyone with cci indicator with alert.

kol8701
kol8701  

cci

Can anyone post fx sniper cci indicator with alert in it plsss.

kol8701
kol8701  

Help me with alert

Below i posted a sniper cci and the picture on here.... Im looking for someone to help code it with alert... the alert should alert me when the cci crosses 0.

Hopefully someone would come to my rescue. Thanks in advance.

Ps: If a small window could pop-up showing which of the curency pair is giving the alert is a bonus.

Files:
cci.mq4 4 kb
kol8701
kol8701  

help with alert

Hello again, below there is mq4 file for cci, im looking if anyone could help me attach ZERO-CROSS alert to it pls.

Thanks to all the people that responded to help me with my first post on this thread, i really appreciate all ya effort.

Im looking to build a promising scalping method with the cci alert (with stop loss of 20pip and 30-60pips profit).

Files:
cci.mq4 4 kb
kol8701
kol8701  

help

fxbs:
tryed after "play sound"?

Hello fxbs, below there is mq4 file for cci and ex.4 file for sniper cci, I dont know if you could help me attach ZERO-CROSS alert to it pls"anyone of the two cci's".

Thanks, i'd really appreciate.

Files:
cci.mq4 4 kb
codobro
codobro  

thanks to mladen and luxinterior for this, my attempt for optional sound/text alerts for BykovTrend, seems like a OB/OS %R indicator. Any more knowledge about it?

codobro
codobro  

wcalhoun, you have to post the indicator code (*.mq4) for someone to add an alert.

You may also try CodersGuru's Easy iCustom and Alerts! indicator and adapt as you need - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173589

codobro
codobro  

Linuxuser, I know the question was for FerruFx, but as long as you have buffer values you can code an iCustom alert in a separate indicator.

example:

realMACDfast=iCustom=(NULL,0,realMACD,FastMA,SlowMA,Signal,0,0,i);

realMACDslow=iCustom=(NULL,0,realMACD,FastMA,SlowMA,Signal,1,0,i);

realMACDsignal=iCustom=(NULL,0,realMACD,FastMA,SlowMA,Signal,2,0,i);

As long as the indicator is showing buffer values it doesn't matter if its compiled. This is helpful when someone has a compiled indicator and has not been able to edit it themselves. In this example, buffer 1 is realMACD's SlowMA. Buffer 2 is FastMA, and Buffer3 is realMACD's SignalMA.

Edit: There are spaces in SlowMA var. These are not how I typed them, if someone attempts to apply this code for themselves, they will have to delete the spacings.

codobro
codobro  

I hope to share more when I have time

Here is the Vasily with alert.

Big Joe and Valeo : You are both helpful, and had I been available would have filled your requests. We each help each other, understand no one ignored you

codobro
codobro  

I have no idea if this is what you meant, I just un-commented the code...

To the Laguerre, I think increase posted an alert version. Please use the search feature.