Elite indicators :) - page 523

michaelB:
In the forum "Trading System by Xard777" post #1530

there is a chart with a histogram where the window text is "HiLo Jurik Smooth".

Is this indicator still available? If so, where is it located?

Thank you.

Hi MichaelB,

Theres some in this thread, but think this version possibly updated a little bit.

Im having problems reading the buffers from this indicator squeeze ma.

Hi,

Im having problems reading the buffers from this indi could someone bring light to my issue?

Im using: double SQMA = iCustom(NULL,0,"IDX_SQMA", MaDifrential,Ma1Type,Ma1Price,Ma1Period, Ma2Type, Ma2Price, Ma2Period ,2, 0);

Thank you in advance.

You forgot the TimeFrame parameter. Even if you do not use it it must be specified since metatrader determines parameters by position not name. So the call should be like this :

double SQMA = iCustom(NULL,0,"IDX_SQMA","", MaDifrential,Ma1Type,Ma1Price,Ma1Period, Ma2Type, Ma2Price, Ma2Period ,2, 0);
investguy:
Hi,

Im having problems reading the buffers from this indi could someone bring light to my issue?

Im using: double SQMA = iCustom(NULL,0,"IDX_SQMA", MaDifrential,Ma1Type,Ma1Price,Ma1Period, Ma2Type, Ma2Price, Ma2Period ,2, 0);

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
You forgot the TimeFrame parameter. Even if you do not use it it must be specified since metatrader determines parameters by position not name. So the call should be like this :
double SQMA = iCustom(NULL,0,"IDX_SQMA","", MaDifrential,Ma1Type,Ma1Price,Ma1Period, Ma2Type, Ma2Price, Ma2Period ,2, 0);

Thank you, it did the job.

Mladen, can you make "SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced" in MTF version?

Thank you in advance.

Aavailability

newdigital:
This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402. post 5404, post 5413, post 5423 and post 5425.

Trading from time to time.

NRTR Ichi trading system (updated MT statement):

========================================

ND, is this EA available for testing/trading yet?

And if so, where may I look at it, plse?

Successful day to you.

Sorry ND

ValeoFX:
========================================

ND, is this EA available for testing/trading yet?

And if so, where may I look at it, plse?

Successful day to you.

==================================

I reread the previous posts and I regret not having done so before I posted the above question to you. My sincerest apologies.

Also, how does one edit a post? I am unable to find ways to do that, whereas in the past it was pretty easy. It seems as if the developers are running ahead of themselves?

Enjoy the weekend.

Best regards,

Because many people are trading using M1, M5 or M15 timeframes.

Well.

Open M1 chart ... and what? we may have many questions:

EURUSD is in bullish or bearish in general?

when it was started and when it will be finished?

But we are not trading primary trend. We are trading secondary trend - means: we are trading the trend for right now (secondary).

Trend following is when primary and secondary trends are same ones (bullish/bullish; bearish/bearish).

So, using this simple setup - we will have the answers on all those questions using just this one M1 chart (or M5 or M15 for example).

- primary trend (which can exist for many hours) is related to the cloud: price is above the cloud - bullish; below is for bearish.

- secondary trend is NRTR indicator: blue line is bullish and red line is bearish.

And we can trade as we want having the knowledge about the price and market condition.

hello ND~

newdigital:
Because many people are trading using M1, M5 or M15 timeframes.

Well.

Open M1 chart ... and what? we may have many questions:

EURUSD is in bullish or bearish in general?

when it was started and when it will be finished?

But we are not trading primary trend. We are trading secondary trend - means: we are trading the trend for right now (secondary).

Trend following is when primary and secondary trends are same ones (bullish/bullish; bearish/bearish).

So, using this simple setup - we will have the answers on all those questions using just this one M1 chart (or M5 or M15 for example).

- primary trend (which can exist for many hours) is related to the cloud: price is above the cloud - bullish; below is for bearish.

- secondary trend is NRTR indicator: blue line is bullish and red line is bearish.

And we can trade as we want having the knowledge about the price and market condition.

appreciate you so much to your efforts and dedications on tsd threads

may the pips always with you

take care

SSA end-pointed normalized mtf

altoronto

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

altoronto:
Mladen, can you make "SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced" in MTF version? Thank you in advance.
Reason: