Hiachiever, can you please code the attached 'Signal Line' indicator

so that it displays arrows at the cross instead of the 2 color line

ace
ace  

'nonlagdotalert' and the 'TDIVA cja' is Traders Dynamic + MA added by CJA

ealovers
ealovers  

Add alert ?

Hi, can anyone add pop up alert and sound to this indicator when pointer appear?

tq so much guys !

nicesurf
nicesurf  
newdigital:
Try this one with default settings (arrows and alert).

Is it used for only in daily TF to get better result ?

accrete
accrete  

Create your own spoken-word wav files...

Hi all, just got done reading through the thread as i was looking for an alert for the stochastic, thank you to those who submitted their work!

Now for a thank you of sorts. I've been using AT & T Natural voice's "UK - English Audrey" voice for my sound alerts (i also use the voice to read web pages, eBooks, and PDF books). Anyway, there is a free and easy way to create your own spoken-word .wav files for MT4 alarms.

First go to:

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

Then select the voice you wish to have speak your text

Then type in your text and click "DOWNLOAD" and the file will be saved as a .wav file for you.

Now i can have "Audrey" speak to me in my pillow speaker at nite. grin.

...the other nite i forgot to turn the PC speaker off in the living room and my wife and i bolted upright in bed during the early morning hours (~ 3am Pacific time) during the London session as Audrey spoke; "Rising Price Alert" in her nice UK voice. Here are the .wav files i use:

falling-price-alert.wav

rising-price-alert.wav

Cheers,

Thom

alexandre habib
alexandre habib  

if you are in lebanon call me at 03221335

alecco

bigD
bigD  

hi, try this before seeing a programer. In the inputs section of the indicator, i.e. when you first attach it, on the line that says "alert on" if it is reading "false" then double click on it and change it to "true".

kucinx
kucinx  

lookin for alert for VoltyChoppy_v1 indicator? is it available? if not would all the kind programmers add the alert... cheers guys

Files:
kucinx
kucinx  

Needed help adding measurement alert in StepMA Stoch

Hi guyzz, please help adding alert that is beeping if only the high or low of the StepMA Stoch indicator is above 2 or below -2.and maybe we can optimize by testing which setting is better to avoid false signal.thx in advance

i attached the indicator below.cheers

kucinx
kucinx  

any experts, please help

could anyone please help me added a sound alert and email when the indicator close above 2.3 or close below -2.3.your help will be very appreciated.thx in advance for all the great guys.especially mr.PIP who really a saviour for some of us,cheers