Indicators with alerts/signal - page 822

Что-то не так с ним (вероятно, неправильно со встроенным 660 я использую для тестирования)

Посмотрите, что он показывает мне: [/ QUOTE]

Try this timeframe to correct and alert to do.

Младен; 689864:
Что-то не так с ним (вероятно, неправильно со встроенным 660 я использую для тестирования)

The last one is OK

PS: 16 possible types of alerts. Is that what you had in mind?

Files:
ok.gif  70 kb

Mladen,do alert on every timeframe so that you can individually enable or disable alert. For example, only the h1 and d1 is enabled.

Files:
fd....png  18 kb

mladen:
samuelkanu Why don't you use MACD zero cross alerts (they are virtually the same)?

please mladen can you recommend a good macd indicator with the features please?

samuelkanu:
please mladen can you recommend a good macd indicator with the features please?

samuelkanu

Any macd will do. Difference between main values are going to be marginal

Младен; 689864:

sorry,i don't know how to understand this,can you help me?

bamik:
Hi dear friends;

I need an indicator that plot an horizontal line in chart .This line is (High last day+Low last day)/2.

I need an option in this indicator to show me 21 day ago with this formula.

Thanks

Please don't forgot this request.

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator currently has an alert for a change in the color of the AMA STL line. Could you please add an alert for where price crosses the AMA STL line. Perfect solution would be for alerts for both situations - color change and price cross - with option to use one or the other. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

ama_stl_color_2.01_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

DMNIK:
Mladen,do alert on every timeframe so that you can individually enable or disable alert. For example, only the h1 and d1 is enabled.

DMNIK

Here is the one that will alert you on any time frame you chose to be displayed : fractalsdetector_600_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: since that is a fractal, it alerts of the state of the last valid fractal (there is no option to alert on current or first closed bar)

Hello mladen can you make this indicator to have option of alert on current or closed candle. I have tried other MA cross and none seems to match its signals. Thanks in advance

Files:
zwuk_ma.mq4  7 kb
Reason: