EAs and real accounts

Hello,

I want to try some EA from Elite forum, but there is too many EA to choose . Can you people give me suggestion which EA is suitable to use in $100 deposit live account? Next week i will run forward test for PGen, STI5, Firebirdv63G. Maybe if the result for 2-3weeks is good and consistent i will try in live account. Thank you very much!

PS: Sorry if my grammar is bad

Run EA's on demo for quite a while before you use your real money - Trust me when I say $100 can disappear real fast from your account! This is not a get rich quick investing, even though it sure looks easy!

Dave

<

iscuba11:
Run EA's on demo for quite a while before you use your real money - Trust me when I say $100 can disappear real fast from your account! This is not a get rich quick investing, even though it sure looks easy!

Dave

<

Hello,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, before i trading in EA i will test it in Demo for a while. From my past experience in manual trading, we can get money fast, and then lose it very fast . Same thing can happen with EA too i think. I hope everyone can give me advice what EA i should use and what settings. Thanks!

100$

weelee_02:
Hello, Thanks for your advice. Yes, before i trading in EA i will test it in Demo for a while. From my past experience in manual trading, we can get money fast, and then lose it very fast . Same thing can happen with EA too i think. I hope everyone can give me advice what EA i should use and what settings. Thanks!

Hi-

IMHO if I start with 100$ I'll not use EA but I'll trade manually with some pieces of code to help me (i.e. scripts to calculate total profit/loss, scripts to close all the orders if there's a total profit/loss etc).

Anyway if you are going to leave out my above advice and use an EA, I advice you to find a low risk EA that does not open too many trades and does not keep long term positions.

Hi weelee_02

Try Gold Warrior, you can find the thread here so you can have a read first?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370

2 bits of advice, I'd use a higher time frame than M15 and not less than H1 (Just make sure that this EA is not coded specifically for M15 first?). I'd also reduce the initial lot size to 0.001 and not more than 0.01, that's if Gold Warrior will allow it? If Not I'm sure one of the guys here will recode it for you, wont take 2 minutes.

Good luck, your money should grow slowly, but well, with that advice?

Regards

KaMpeR

EAs and real accounts

Hello,

I just subscribed into elite section, and i'm completely lost

Please could you indicate me the name of the eas wich are not too risky

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunatly it depends on your level of risk..

Some EA's trade often, but have a stoploss

Other Ea's trade not so often but have a huge drawdown possibly for days with little or no stoploss.

Both can make you lose money.. or make money!

My current "portfolio" of Ea's that i'm testing are scalpnet V1.3 Efriday and Emonday.

I believe they are fairly lower risk becuase:

Scalpnet v1.3 has a stoploss of -100 (this is still a lot! but i've found that it doesn't hit the stoploss too often) and a trailing stop when in the profit range.

This one trades all day everday..

Efriday and Emonday only trade on fridays and mondays and therefore have lower risk in that sense -- they also don't have the huge drawdowns that i've seen with say Envelope or Goldwarrior.

Envelope and Goldwarror as we've seen with newdigitals testing make a great deal of pip, but with my own testing i've seen MASSIVE drawdowns which would most likely wipe out my account, before I can even go into profit. Unless your using a micro-mini account or have a 50,000 account stick to the small EAs they make less profit, but they have less risk..

Anyways that is my impression for two months of my own portfolio testing, and watching Newdigitals test info. I'm sure there are many others with more info!

Hi DrGoodVibe,

What do you think of :

1) StepEnvelope_V1

2) SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_V1.12.1

3) KSRobot_1_5

Was wondering if you had a chance to test these out. Just by looking at their forwarded test reports, they looked pretty decent to me. e-friday and e-monday have very small history and i haven't seen their backtest yet, but from the short history they seem to be profitable.

Regards

EAs and real accounts

Could you please share you experience with brokers you are using. I think this would be useful for someone who is looking for the first broker but also for people who are not totally happy with the current choice and they are looking for new one.

What I find out from posts on different forums the NorthFinance and FIBO Group sounds like good choice.

Thanks

aleksd:
Could you please share you experience with brokers you are using. I think this would be useful for someone who is looking for the first broker but also for people who are not totally happy with the current choice and they are looking for new one.

What I find out from posts on different forums the NorthFinance and FIBO Group sounds like good choice.

Thanks

there was a post here about all the brokers with metatrader, you should go to that. I'll find it for ya, and edit here in a min.

Here ya go https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers

It depends what your requirements are:

If you want MQ4/MQ3 with Ea's etc - you must have an MT broker (I am using Interbankfx - They are ok).

If you want great spreads and no automation : Oanda.com is by far the best one(1.3 pip spread on Eur/Usd etc).

Reason: