Indicators with alerts/signal - page 48

eli
eli  

My mistake. It should be if (BarChanged()) and not if (!BarChanged())

eli
eli  
thestellaman:
hi guys,was wondering if one of you more knowlegeable guys could possibly stick a sound alert on this indicator for me.........or if there is one already, a possible to clue to its wereabouts,thanks in advance and a pint down the pub next time i see you.............thanks

good trading all...........thestellaman

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

Here u go.

raffinoso
raffinoso  

Macd bb

Hi camvcvoo

maybe this one is useful for you

camvcvoo:
Can anyone please upload the indicator MACD BBs for MT4 as shown in this video with this link:

Created by Camtasia Studio 5

Also, please suggest the setting for all time frames.

Thank you
jyrik
jyrik  

Is alert possible for this indicator

I want that this indicator would alert me if it will change his color again. Would it be possible ???

jyrik
jyrik  

Alert do a indicator

I wonder that is it possible to add an alert to this indicator . Email alert would be the best.

jyrik
jyrik  
mqldev:
I modified it to send u email and alert sound when the indicator changes its color. Try it and tell me the result.

Will too thank you very much

It is not working for me it works as indicator great put no email or sound alert.

SORRY!!

Could you add alert to this too.

jyrik
jyrik  

Hello

Thank you very much for looking into it, yes it is older version, I dont like new version the old one is better. So it is unpossible to great alert for it

jyrik
jyrik  
jyrik
jyrik  

Yes not working at all no email and no sound alert.

ace
ace  

could someone code Up / Down arrows in place of the line for this

' Signal Line ' indicator. tia