As I remember it was coded already (alert). may be I am wrong because alert thread is very big one. But I remember that it was posted ...
Anyway i am merging your thread with alert thread and may be you will find it there.
It's all that I found about Laguerre and Laguerre with alert on our forum.
Laguerre RSI with Filter:
- some evaluation is here.
- indicator (and many other indicators: with many RSI indicators posted - SelfAdjustRSI_v1; KRSI (good indicator); #RSI-3TF; D_RSI,; DT-RSI-Sig; Dynamic Zone RSI; Fisher RSI Oscillator; F-RSI; Laguerre RSI; RSI trader v0.10; RSI (as a custom indicator); RSI-3TF; RSIFilter_v1; SMARSI_v1, v2 and v3; StepRSI_v2; StepRSI_v5.2; T3_RSI; TrendRSI_v1.) are here.
- simple alert EA for the Laguerre RSI signal with AbsoluteStrength as a filter is here.
- Laguerre RSI_v1 indicator with soubnd alert and email alert is here (elite section thread).
Is there perhaps an indicator that not only alerts, but could actually draw like a box or highlight a candle when it is 'x' size big?
Just what I found here on this thread:
- candle custom alert is here;
- many indicators with alert as the links (including Candle Signal indicator) is here.
- this doc file may be usefull as well.
Visual alert for TDI indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803
ErgodicMA indicator with alert and MTF is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174948
Would appreciate your help.
Try this (attached). But your indicator is looking for the future bar so it may re-paint the past.
i need an indecator for RSI with multi-levels alert plz .
so, if anyone have somthing like that, plz chare it with us.
Don't know multi or not but RSI with alert is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum
Colored and arows RSI with alert https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858
Also look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum
Thanks a lot.
Now for the question the voice alert sma I put in the indicator file on my mt4
but can not get it to load onto my chart. Wha am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your help
I think there are no voice function in MetaTrader now. As I remember it was removed.
Try to look at here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum