Alerts

I would appreciate all kind of alerts to be indicators and not EAs. I attach fractal breakdown EA, and asking if it is possible to become just an alert on indication basis. TKS vm Sir in advance.

Files:

Fractal Breakout_indicator!

hua:
I would appreciate all kind of alerts to be indicators and not EAs. I attach fractal breakdown EA, and asking if it is possible to become just an alert on indication basis. TKS vm Sir in advance.

Hi hua,

It's an EA but I didn't make much effort to convert it to an indicator.

Please compare the changes have made. to know the differences between an EA and an indicator

Try it and tell me what do you think?

codersguru:
Hi hua,

It's an EA but I didn't make much effort to convert it to an indicator.

Please compare the changes have made. to know the differences between an EA and an indicator

Try it and tell me what do you think?

tks vm sir. its really very nice.

hua:
tks vm sir. its really very nice.

ONE VITAL QUESTION.

In case for an alert in EA, we can mark ''disable alert once hit''.

how we can do that on indicator alerts???

Many tks in advance.

hua:
ONE VITAL QUESTION.

In case for an alert in EA, we can mark ''disable alert once hit''.

how we can do that on indicator alerts???

Many tks in advance.

Hi hua,

Happy to hear you!

In this case, we have to use another function called "MessageBox".

MessageBox is an external function (resides in an external dll), so you have to enable the option "Allow Dll imports" in the indicator properties window.

codersguru:
Hi hua,

Happy to hear you!

In this case, we have to use another function called "MessageBox".

MessageBox is an external function (resides in an external dll), so you have to enable the option "Allow Dll imports" in the indicator properties window.

tks vm, kindly give me a demo basis the two attached indicators. tks vm indeed again in advance.

frtl

hua:
tks vm, kindly give me a demo basis the two attached indicators. tks vm indeed again in advance.

hi hua it aint work

Audio:
hi hua it aint work

Hi, waiting a demo from coders'GURU, to adjust our indicator alerts. tks

MessageBox

Hua,

Please try this code.

Don't forget to enable "Allow Dll imports"

gonna work!

Audio:
hi hua it aint work

Audio, I think it gonna work.

codersguru:
Hua,

Please try this code.

Don't forget to enable "Allow Dll imports"

Sorry but Alpari's platforma crashed and had to reopen but freezes continuously.

As told yu in the past, Alpari alerts window hv a list of all alerts (very good indeed as yu can see your alerts at any time), There4 we need alert to hit only once. But, in this case coming another popup window (for only this alert) which freezes the computer. Its ok Sir, dont bother anymore. Yu hv a lot of valuable things to do with other members requests. Thanks again your nice assistance.

Reason: