Indicators with alerts/signal - page 50

kucinx
kucinx  

please help

please help us all the expert

kucinx
kucinx  

thx

thx to kalenzo for helping us, would you mind added an sound alert for the stepma indicator which is beeping when the bar closing above level 2.3 or below level 2.3 , anyone please.thx a lot

kucinx
kucinx  

Thank you very much kalenzo for helping us the beginner, when i and my friends gonna make an EA, i'll fully recommend you.thx a lot.cheers.GBU

kucinx
kucinx  

erased already

but you're cool

demam_emas
demam_emas  
Sadly:

I can see from the Banzai source code that the Gann Activatorv2 uses a fixed SMA mode in it's calculations. If the compiled version that you posted is different in some respect then that could be the explanation.

Thanks for posting, just what i'm looking for.

I love Forex-TSD!!

demam_emas
demam_emas  

need help

Hi,

Does anybody has indicator related to account balance?

I need an indicator that alerts me when there's change in account balance.

If account balance is decreasing, then play sound "A", and if decreasing play sound "B". Just simple as that.

Anyone can help?

Thank you

mogamer
mogamer  

Indicator request

Hi all this is my first post

I need an indicator that gives an alert for two indicators T3 and EMA cross

I have tried the i-custom but something was going wrong with me

happy trading

DeSt
DeSt  

ASCTrend expert advisor development

newdigital:
The other indicators with alert/signal.

Can a charitable programmer alter the ASCTrend alerts so that it places a trade at the alert? Please post the completed program in expert advisor version 4 section of this forum.

DeSt
DeSt  

ASCTrend expert advisor

newdigital:
I did not check but I think we have alert for ASCTrend already somewhere here.

As to ASCTrend EA so I know many attempts to do it. But first we need to evaluate this ASCTrend system (on the same way as we evaluated Braintrading system). We must be sure that this ASCTrend works and estimate the rules for the EA.

What are the difficulties?

As you know ASCTrend (and Braintrend etc) is signal system. It means that "the indicators are significant and price is nothing". Is it good or bad? Good because even the my son may trade using strict signal systems' rules following the dots or arrows. Just show him how to move the mouse and that's all.

Why is it bad? because we are not looking on the price and all the rules should be estimated very carefully because of that.

If we have non-signal system (some EMA crossing for example) we will have the price as the main subject and all the indicators with dots and arrows are auxiliary ones just for the confirmation and validation only. We will get all the information from the price movement. And small child can not trade non-signal system: he should be educated and experienced.

ASCTrend is the signal system.

It might be difficult but it will be worth the work. After an expert advisor is completed, you can test the performance of ASCTrend with the system tester in trading platform.

coyan
coyan  
BlackDawn:
Did or can someone make an alert for this indicator and then after an EA. Any help would be appreciated! If it already hasn't been done. Thanks

Here is the indicator with alert.

Change alerts: "false" for "true".

Coyan

Files: