Indicators with alerts/signal - page 140

Tickwatcher
Tickwatcher  

Is this possible?

Hi

I need help with the following:

Is it possible to place two Wav files in the same portion of a program

such as this? PlaySound("thunder_1.wav");, plus PlaySound("ProfitTaken.Wav.");

The idea being the first will grab my attention, and the second will explain what has happened.

Take care

Tick

Tickwatcher
Tickwatcher  

A shot in the dark!

Hi people,

Does anyone out there have any idea where I might find an alert for 'Renko' charting? Tks

Tickwatcher
Tickwatcher  

Alert needed

Can someone fix the e-mail & sound alerts on the attached indicator.

Tks

Tickwatcher
Tickwatcher  

Indicator request

Hi.

I'm looking for an ADX alert (email). I know there are a few around, but they all operate on the +DI & -DI cross; I'm looking for one that gives a signal when the ADX crosses 30 on the way up.

Anyone know of one?

CEO
CEO  
holi:
hello everyone,

someone know a indicator with alarm sound where i can give in the parameter how many pips the price is from the EMA , also variable input for the EMA, and give me a sound alarm.

or may be someone can program that

sample : if the price is <=5 pips above or below from EMA 35 the indicator will give alarm

thanks in advance for you help

Search for XPMA thread.

Sadly
Sadly  

Testing the close of the bar

How do I test for the closing price of a bar?

close_val = iClose(Symbol(),TimeFrame,i);

if (close_val > 0) ....

Draw a dot

Am I right in thinking that if close_val > 0 then the bar has completed, a zero value means that the bar is still forming. Is this correct? I would like to draw a dot underneath or above the bar only when the bar has completed.

Sadly
Sadly  

Thank you so much NewDigital. I honestly try to work these things out by myself as best I can without wanting to put anyone to any bother but when I hit a brick wall and start thumping my head against the table I really have no other option but to ask here. I really appreciate the time you spend answering questions and giving solutions. Thank you.

Sadly
Sadly  
abcdefg:
Would like to request for Demarker Trendline to alert when price is exactly at the trendline (supply/demand), this would be possible if the modified indicator can allow for permanent description text on the trendline drawn to be added, and with Alert.mq4 indicator, it would beep everytime it touch the TL (you could only understand what i mean after you have tried alert.mq4, pls google for it). Your help would be deeply appreciated. Cheers to this great forum!

Take a look at post's #5 and #6 on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177603

You may be able to incorporate the code into the DeMark indicator. I would, if only I could!

Sadly
Sadly  
dsouzagroup:
Hi,

I need MA of RSI indicator with sound/email alert.

such when on 15 minute charts, 62 RSI crosses 6 SMA of RSI, i should get an alert to buy/sell.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

Try this mod ...

Sadly
Sadly  
drayco:
I have looked thru this entire thread and everything about stochastics. I have not been able to find StochHisto w a sound alert when it crosses zero. Could someone please try to add a sound alert to this? Thank you very much!

Try this ...