Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1081

mladen:
As far as I see, it is this one : regtrend_avg.ex4

Does that repaint?

mrtools:

Wolf300, sorry for the late answer , this is a version of the HMA v2(Hull moving average) as mtf.

hull_moving_average_mtf_2.mq4

Hey mrtools,

thank you again for this great working tool !!

Could you please add an alert function to it, that would be nice.

Just a message popping up when color changes would be fine. No email or something needed.

morro:
Does that repaint?

It should not. After all, if I remember correctly, that is a linear regression slope with one average applied to it, but check it anyway

wolf300:

Hey mrtools,

thank you again for this great working tool !!

Could you please add an alert function to it, that would be nice.

Just a message popping up when color changes would be fine. No email or something needed.

Wolf300, added the alert function.

hull_moving_average_mtf_alerts_2.mq4

Hi All,

Can help me to repair the attachment? I cannot make it to work on the current MT4.

Thank you very much.

Files:

Mr M

Mr T

have you seen this in MTF version

Thanks

Files:

mrtools:

Wolf300, added the alert function.

hull_moving_average_mtf_alerts_2.mq4

Hey mrtools,

thanks for your great work....

Now guesswork is over and ....

because of your and mladens awesome commitment

mladen:

kalawe

That indicator is suing future values too - better nt to use for signals/alerts

ok thanks Mladen

Hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the mtf Bullish and Bearish Harami to this indi.. if you guys need to remove other patterns to fit the mtf Bullish and Bearish Harami patterns.. you can remove all other patterns accept Dark Cloud, Piercing Line , Bullish & Bearish Engulfing , All Shooting Stars and All Hammers if possible.. if you still need more room than you guys can also remove the shooting star and hammer patterns.. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 mtf.mq4

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the mtf Bullish and Bearish Harami to this indi.. if you guys need to remove other patterns to fit the mtf Bullish and Bearish Harami patterns.. you can remove all other patterns accept Dark Cloud, Piercing Line , Bullish & Bearish Engulfing , All Shooting Stars and All Hammers if possible.. if you still need more room than you guys can also remove the shooting star and hammer patterns.. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 mtf.mq4

johnjacob

It is much easier that you use some indicator that already does what you are talking about than chopping this one in order to accommodate it to the new job

Reason: