show_K_OBOScross = true;

show_D_OBOScross = false;

default - K(fast line) cross OBOS levels

in your case you can set D=true, K=false

Holy crap you freakin rock

I can't beleive how fast you put this together

Now let me see if I can make make a total pain in the ass out of myself

Is it possible to add :

show arrow KD_ cross only when that cross occurs above or below set overbought or oversold levels

Thanks

boggie
boggie  

Alert needed /Center of gravity

I need an alert added to this indicator, (pop up and audio if possible) when the price reaches a preset pip zone ( within 10,20,30 pips etc.)of the upper and lower gold bands

This is a great indicator and used in conjunction with the average true range is very powerful.

hope someone has the time to help me out

Thanks in advance

boggie
boggie  

crossover arrow request

can someone code a crossover arrow for this indicator

also can anyone direct me to info so I can learn to do this myself and any location on creating a EA from A to Z, I dont have a clue how to code but I would like to try.

Thanks

boggie
boggie  

Help with Sine wave tweek.

Dont know if I'm in the right thread but hopefully a coder here can help.

I use the crosses of the sine wave as S/R and manually put a horizontal line on the chart.

I would like to see if any coders can code this Sine wave to do that automatically.

Thanks

boggie
boggie  

Sinewave

Sorry about the wrong file heres the mq4

Can a horizontal line be added to chart at sinewaves cross.

Thanks

karamea
karamea  

ZigZag Pointer

HI

Am quite new to trading and discovered this forum by accident and am very impressed. I found this ZigZag pointer very useful and was wondering if someone could make it give an alert signal and send an email when pointer appears. have tried to make it happen with an alert but sem to cycle each time you go to a chart. Would be very helpful if this could be switchable on and off. Thanks in advance

karamea
karamea  

Re ZigZag

Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

karamea
karamea  

ZigZag

increase:
Here you are, try this

Thank you for our trouble but the indicator shows a number of errors when I compile it which I'm not skilled enough to repair. If you have a minute would you please have a second look at it.

karamea
karamea  

ZigZag

increase:
works ok for me, try this one

Thanks very much Increase for that. The second one doesn't have the email alert but not essential at this stage and gives me a bit of a challenge to try for myself when I really need it. Thanks once again for your efforts

winias
winias  

Add alert to any indicator

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a word document (.doc) that I came across a while ago on how to add a custom alert on any indicator. I've been searching high and low but cant seem to find it. Does anyone have it handy please? I have 3 indicators I need to fix alerts to.

Thx,

S.