Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1638

eurofreek:
Might be. There is no obvious reason for raise of ranges. Holidays still on. If they are shifting back it can only get better

I have a feeling that it will only get worse. But that is only a gut feeling after 6-7 years of trading

searchingFX:
I have a feeling that it will only get worse. But that is only a gut feeling after 6-7 years of trading

if the volume goes down even more then you might be right. Lets hope that nbtrading is right and that stock traders are shifting back to forex

eurofreek:
if the volume goes down even more then you might be right. Lets hope that nbtrading is right and that stock traders are shifting back to forex

I hope so too. Otherwise this will be just one more bubble (forex trading) that went dead

nbtrading:
I hope so too. Otherwise this will be just one more bubble (forex trading) that went dead

Chances for volume rise are not too good

See this article : FX volumes fall on Thomson Reuters, EBS in April | Reuters . That is 47% volume fall on a year to year basis and in the three months after that article we have witnessed even more volume fall. That percentage is a pure disaster and can not be turned back in a short time

searchingFX:
Chances for volume rise are not too good See this article : FX volumes fall on Thomson Reuters, EBS in April | Reuters . That is 47% volume fall on a year to year basis and in the three months after that article we have witnessed even more volume fall. That percentage is a pure disaster and can not be turned back in a short time

Those data are bad. If it stays like that then the ranges we have been working with last months are big compared to what comes (and when we will depend on a couple of market makers that will do whatever they want)

both the GBP and Euro are at major-ish support after last wks selloff

will they bounce or flop again this wk? (no idea)

Good luck

EUR / USD rose on a consolidated basis before the preliminary data from the Eurozone PMI for July.

bewayopa:
EUR / USD rose on a consolidated basis before the preliminary data from the Eurozone PMI for July.

?

Are we looking at the same charts?

Long to short ratios before the official market open

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb

See the long ration on EURUSD. Again the counter trend traders are hoping for a trend change

Reason: