Indicators with alerts/signal - page 263

MisterFX
MisterFX  

Thanks primaya you done great things...

Is it possible to add also an EMAIL alert?

Regards

Jon
Jon  

Srev

Hello everyone this is my first post here. I was wondering if someone could add an alert to this indicator it would be greatly appreciated.

Files:
srev.mq4 4 kb
Jon
Jon  

You know Im not really sure what it is. I came across it on another forum and I have been doing pretty good using the srev for buy and sell and ao color change for exit. Hopefully someone can add an alert to it

Jon
Jon  

Just look @ the signals if you trade many pairs and just use that signal alone it looks to be very profitable.This is only by my eye but an alert would allow you to trade more than just a couple of pairs @ a time without flipping from chart to chart

Jon
Jon  

Iguess it does repaint but all of the trades I have been in using it are profitable.

Jon
Jon  

30min time frame

Jon
Jon  

Hello everyone is there any one who can make an alert on the cross of these 2 indicators. Time Series Forecast and T3MA

anomaht
anomaht  

T3 Moving Averages

Hi,

i got this indicator (T3 Moving Averages) but couldn't find the alert version. Anybody has this indicator that come with alert? Please share...

TQ.

p.s. I wonder how to attach file in this forum. . i wanted to attach the indicator but howwww????

hakanen
hakanen  
benem:
Thanks to Orion7 to help me.2nd thing,during my long research i've find out in a italian forum this rar file contaning more then 1000 indicators.I hope this could help you guys.BY BY

Thank you benem

imranforex
imranforex  

Need an alert for zig and zag indicator

Dear friends,

Can u please create an alert for this indicator whenever it shows buy and sell signal (text box along with sound)

regards,

Imran

Files: