skn  

Fantastic

Thanks, Mladen.

Very useful addition.

Regards.

merg357
merg357  
Linuxser:
You could try with some of the indies from this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

Or this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Several will let you to choose what you want.

There are so many of these indicators to use which is the best one??

sanyax
sanyax  
newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

im using ma_crossover_signal_voicealert but not in my list of customer indicator

and in my folder c:\Program Files\FIBO Group\experts\indicators

i have this file"MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert.log" and in the log file is

2;124;J:\Program Files\FIBO Group\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert.mq4;93:13;'SpeechText' - function is not defined

2;93;J:\Program Files\FIBO Group\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert.mq4;96:7;'else' - unexpected token

2;124;J:\Program Files\FIBO Group\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert.mq4;99:13;'SpeechText' - function is not defined

matex86
matex86  

Need screen and sound alert on smoothcandle indicator

Hi, would anybody put the screen and sound alert in this smoothcandle indicator when blue and red line crossed

if blue line over red is alert for buy

and blue under red is alert for sell

than you

Neal_Van
Neal_Van  

I'm looking for RSX with a custom audible alert when it reaches above 70 or below 30. Here is the indicator if anyone would care to give it a shot. I can't compensate now but I would be glad to make a donation in the future if you give me your email and you have paypal. Also it is not my indicator if that's a problem.

Files:
rsx.mq4 4 kb
moodyddd
moodyddd  

Stochastic with alarm

Hi

Can i find stochastic indicator with alarm here?

MisterFX
MisterFX  

Hello i need HMA indicator with alert. i want to see a arrow if the colors change.

Please some can do this?

Regards

MisterFX
MisterFX  
MisterFX:
Hello i need HMA indicator with alert. i want to see a arrow if the colors change.

Please some can do this?

Regards
Cryten:
here arrow appears on open of new bar after colour change so alert will not appear/disappear.

thanks i get an alert sound and arrow, but no alert window.

can someone add an Alert Window, and the arrowsize that i set change if i change timeframe??? Would be great if some one can fix this please...? its nice indicator.

Regards

MisterFX

MisterFX
MisterFX  

/edit i cant edit my post...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

MisterFX
MisterFX  

HELP PLEASE

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterFX View Post

Please some can do this?

Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryten View Post

here arrow appears on open of new bar after colour change so alert will not appear/disappear.

Qoute:

Originally Posted by MisterFX View Post

thanks i get an alert sound and arrow, but no alert window.

can someone add an Alert Window, and the arrowsize that i set change if i change timeframe??? Would be great if some one can fix this please...? its nice indicator.

Forex TSD| Metatrader Indicators and Experts Advisors

Regards

MisterFX