Indicators with alerts/signal - page 260

Heike
Heike  

Forex prediction indicator

Hi, Finsbury Park2,

please do you share your forex prediction indicator with us. Thank you!

Heike

noone22
noone22  
newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals

Thanx a lot for such a great thread and hips of indicators.

I wonder, why some 12-digits numbers exist

as prefixes to all mq4-indicator names?

hAMMERS
hAMMERS  

Hmmm..its OK?

Hmm. You is OK? :-/

Bryant
Bryant  
laidback1:
The system I trade is a hybrid of other people's ideas and hard work some of whom are members of this forum and to you all a very big thank you. I have enormous respect for anyone who can take an idea and translate it into mathematical language... I am most envious. That being said, I am asking if someone might be able to assist me in an alert for an entry candle stick. It is as follows for a long entry: body of bar = 50% or less than total length of candlestick. H>H previous bar, L>L previous bar. MACD > +0 last 5 previous bars. Opposite for short entry with MACD < -0 previous 5 bars. If someone can help me with this..much appreciated.

here it is ,hope you like it!

Files:
dollyjen
dollyjen  

Hey hey forex people!!

i'm building my strategy right now, testing some indicators on the MT4. I would like to get an introduction to the fibonacci analysis method. been reading a little...any helping hand? going to bed right now...i hope to have an reply tomorrow!

hazelj80
hazelj80  

sweetspots alert.take profit semi automated

I was wondering if someone could modify this indicator ro have a audible alert/pop window to tell me when a whole or half number has been hit (00,25,50,75)? then when i put on the trade manually, It puts a stop at the next whole number above where I got in for a sell or the next whole number below where I got in for a buy. then it puts on a take profit as well at the next half/whole number. It also needs a start and stop time so i can set when the alerts happen because i don't trade around the clock, just the euro/us sessions

so if I get in a buy at 1.50500 it puts on a tp at 1.50750 and a stop at 1.50250 opposite for a sell

I just want to be able to semi-automate my trading so i can watch more pairs effectively. i think a lot of people would benefit from it.

Files:
dandos2
dandos2  

ZERO LAG MACD alert help

Has anyone programmed ZeroLag MacD for alerts?

THX dandos pl

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Stochastics Alert

I would like a Alert / email and note on the screen when Stochastics start to rise above 20 or below 80, after it has been over sold or over bought.

does anyone know of an alert to do that?

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Stochastics Alert

I've read all 253 pages of alert descriptions and have not found any that do exactly what I would like to do..

Stochastics Alert: Arrow, Alert and email.

Signal only after being over sold or over bought at least one candle. That means the indicator must get above 80 and cross to 79 or lower or be below 20 and cross to above 20. The signal then and only then, not every time the direction changes.

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

add alert to Asctrend3times_mbk

Did you ever get someone to program you indicator Asctrend3times_mbk with a alert and email? ( that can be turned on or off)? I really like this EA and would like the alerts and email.

fxbs:
MBKAsctrend3times matt kennel

// Modified by MBK: now have three different timescales (bar lengths)

// to combine for final WPR indicator, with further long-term trend indicator.

// try on H1 chart with these parameters.

RISK=3;

CountBars=2000;

NumberofAlerts=1;

WPRLength1=9,WPRLength2=33, WPRLength3=77;

LToffset=-5;

w1=1.0, w2=3.0, w3=1.0; // relative weights

counter=0;

Alert in the code - shut off //; who wants to set it up and post it - would be nice

// Alert("MBKAsctrend M",Period()," ",Symbol()," BUY");