Indicators with alerts/signal - page 932

mrtools:
Emmany4, looks like there's alerts in the code already.

really? but i can't find it.

Thanks all the same for the quick response.

Gentlemen,

I looked around in here and could not find so will ask.

Is there any way you can add your magic to this RD_Combo to set alerts for current candle?

I am using it but have to disable alerts due to constant alerting during the candle if the condition flips true, false, true during the candle that is being built. It seems fairly heavy on CPU as well, not sure if that is anything you can fix or just the nature of the indicator.

Also is there any way to define which wav file you want for enter and exit alerts?

I guess while I am at it, the email for each condition option would have merit in my mind as well... if you can/would.

Email less needed than cleaned up alerts.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

ces

Files:
rd-combo.mq4  11 kb

Hi mladen/mrtools, Could you please add an alert to attached indicator. Alert must occur when colorchanges from blue or red to gray. Thank you and Best rgds.

Files:

mr toolz can you please add sound alert to this indicator!!

thanks.

hoosain:
Hi mladen/mrtools, Could you please add an alert to attached indicator. Alert must occur when colorchanges from blue or red to gray. Thank you and Best rgds.

hoosain

Do you have the original source code (non-decompiled) that can be worked on?

Hi mladen, I downloaded it from another forum. If it is decompiled then rather leave it. Was not aware that it was decompiled. Would rather not use it then. Thank you.

Hello mladen

Thank you for your reply on my previous request .

Could you please add alert to the attached indicator as market in red on the screenshot .

Thank You

Files:

Rivabex1301:
Hello mladen

Could you please add alert to the attached indicator as market in red on the screenshot .

Thank You

My apology , The alert should be when WPR Line reach OB / OS levels : Above 60 or below -60 .

Rivabex1301:
Hello mladen

Thank You

Hello Rivabex1302, added the alerts.

Rivabex1301:
My apology , The alert should be when WPR Line reach OB / OS levels : Above 60 or below -60 .

Rivabex, changed it to obos levels alerts.

Reason: