Indicators with alerts/signal - page 264

Z-Z1 Audible

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a version of this indicator with a saudible alarm when the blue point appears?

I am useful myself of this indicator on my manual method trading but with more than 4 pairs of currencies working simultaneously, I have evil to see when the blue point appears. I thank you for your assistance.

Files:
z-z1.mq4  5 kb

Z-Z1 Audible with alert

Hi,

alert is on next bar open.

Cheers.

Files:
z-z1.mq4  5 kb

Hi all...

I was looking for an audible alert for the attached indicator. I tried to make my self but dont work...

Thanks for any help..

Files:

Hi,

i am need help too.. audible with alert when red line crosses zero line

help me please .. big thanks for help

Files:
5_34_5.mq4  4 kb

Here's a very handy indicator called "HistoBands". Its a great help in indicating the current trend but needs some fine tuning in the code. It was posted in the Money Tec forum and seems to work for some people but more often hogs computer processes and locks up the MT4 platform. Could someone take a look at it and make suggestions or adjustments in the code so that it runs more efficiently?

Second, if an optional alert could be added when the trend closes above or below zero line, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

-MJ

Files:

Alert!

Did or can someone make an alert for this indicator and then after an EA. Any help would be appreciated! If it already hasn't been done. Thanks

Files:

Simple Indicator Modification Request for i_trend

Hi,

I need a simple modification to the i_trend indicator attached to show alert box when the lines cross.

Buy Alert: When green line crosses up thru red

Sell Alert: when red crosses up thru green.

Thanks

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb

Alert for ICWR requested

Can someone add an alert to the ICWR indicator so when a new

zigzag is created has an alert.

Files:

BlackDawn:
Did or can someone make an alert for this indicator and then after an EA. Any help would be appreciated! If it already hasn't been done. Thanks

Here is the indicator with alert.

Change alerts: "false" for "true".

Coyan

Files:

Alert!

Can someone make an alert for this indicator. Where when the color changes the alert box pops up reading everything in english with the price and which currency pair the alert is signaling for. I want to use this on a H4 chart. Thanks

Files:
Reason: