jackjones
jackjones  

Hi, can someone put an alert on this EJ signal?

BTW the silver trend paints if you don't change the code. If you change the code it's pretty much useless

Files:
cturner
cturner  

can anyone add alert to nonlagma. i have tried many times with no success. i have also tried using the easy icustum alert from codersguru but could not get that to work either. i want alert..sound or arrow..when color changes.

thanks

Files:
kiwigold
kiwigold  
thestellaman:

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

Here is one

Files:
pipsnaper
pipsnaper  

Need Help With Solar Wind Alert

Hi folks, if it's not asking too much could anyone of you knowledgeable forum friends please add an audio alert to the solar wind (Fisher-Yur4ik) indicator attached? Just an audio alert indicating when the bar changes color. Thanks so much

Files:
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
kewangan:
hello sir.. Devil2000

can i have ur permission to have indicator stopreversal with an alert signal..

need it urgently, pleaseeee.

Thank

Hi

You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

wahomeron1
wahomeron1  

hallo folks, any of you good souls kind enough to put an alert on this indicator when it changes color? thanks.

Files:
increase
increase  
wahomeron1:
hallo folks, any of you good souls kind enough to put an alert on this indicator when it changes color? thanks.

Have a go at this!

Files:
Sirius
Sirius  

Sound for the mtf_psar-indicator

Can anybody create a sound for the mtf_psar-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Files:
mtf_psar.mq4 4 kb
increase
increase  
erdenmensch:
Can anybody create a sound for the mtf_psar-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Why not try this one

Files:
Sirius
Sirius  

Sound for MTF_Fractal-indicator

Can anybody create a sound for the MTF_Fractal-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Files: