Indicators with alerts/signal - page 261

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Asctrend3times_MBK.mq4

Has anyone added email and ONE time pop up alert to this Indicator? / I have seen a request for some help with it on this forum in the past, but never found the update Indicator..... Can someone help with this?

Files:
quasimarket
quasimarket  

Awesome Oscillator (AO) with Alerts

Awesome Oscillator (AO) availale with: Zero line crossover alert and

Signal line alert

Thanks to the developer. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179689

greenmilk
greenmilk  

S o s

hi. Please help anyone added alert to this Indicator? Very thanx. Sorry for bad english.

Files:
vaz2107u.mq4 5 kb
deadpoet79
deadpoet79  

I need a coder for an alert signal...

hey, i was wondering if there was anybody that would be able to code a sound alert with an arrow indicating when price breaks above or below an envelope indicator. i'm using the standard envelope indicator that came with mt4 on a daily chart.

or....

if anybody knows of an indicator out there already with this feature.

thanks and many pips!

deadpoet79
deadpoet79  

edit: actually, if any body knows of an envelope filter that has this alert and arrow codded in...just for clarification.

wtcmc
wtcmc  

NewDigital, Do u have an indicator call "timing indicator",actually it is from a post from "gody 6000-abshafxs" somewhere in this forum.Could you help me out.I remember I have seen it before but have forgoten. Much appreciated.

Hanifi
Hanifi  

Alert

Hello!

Anybody know, if this indicator exists with alert! If not could somebody add an alert to this ind, PLEASE!!

I cant post attachments. It is the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor indicator. You can find it here!

Thanks

skn
skn  

Additional pop-up alert pls, Mladen

There is a superb T3 Crosses indicator at post 2185 of this thread. The arrows are exact and allows trades with minimum stress.

Mladen, if you very kindly provide with a Pop-up alert with some sound alarm coinciding with the appearance of arrows on closed bars (which you have already programmed), then we can move around our studies while keeping our ears/eyes open for these alerts and enter a trade thereafter.

Stress of trading further reduced.

Regards.

skn
skn  

Zero cross alert please

Some generous expert please put a zero-line cross alert on this great indicator. A vertical line will be very useful visual aid.

Thanks.

skn
skn  

Thanks Mladen

Thanks Mladen, very useful help.

If you are still in good mood, please attach a signal line too.

Cannot place a moving average over it.

Regards.

Files: