Indicators with alerts/signal - page 256

yevell
yevell  
increase:
Try this

thanks increase !

but it alerts at the open of every candle ! could you solve this problem ?

regards !

FxReferee
FxReferee  

Need Help

Hi traders,

I will really appreciate it if someone can help me to develop alert to this indicator ( MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-3).

I wants the alert to ring immediately the arrow show up.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-3.ex4 (6.7 KB

FxReferee
FxReferee  

Help

Cryten:
There are alerts on that indicator already, have a look around.

I can't find it, please can you direct me.

Thanks a million.

Влад
Влад  

Hi All..

I need help from coders in here to add visual alert or a line when it cross 0.8 or 0.2 in this Laguerre.mq4 indicator.

I would appreciate your help.

Or may be if the indicator with alert is available... where can i get it.

thank you

Влад
Влад  
fxbs:
check also Laguerre thread

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your help.

Влад
Влад  

MA Crossover (help)

Hi there fellow traders,

Could anyone out there with programming skills please help me out here? Add a adjustable Shift = 0 the default setting to MA

can anyone please help?

thanks in advance

slyaz
slyaz  

Need alert on indicator

Hello everyone:

Could someone please add an alert to the attached indicator. If this has already been done, please point me to where I can find it.

Thanks,

Slyaz.

taju1
taju1  

I need help

HELLO EVERYONE,

Here is an indicator i got from another forum i dont know whether something similar exists here,i have been using this indicator with others for my trading system BUT i need help to correct an obvious problem which i hope some of the good hearted coders in this forum can help me fix.this indicator repaints sometimes three to four bars past in live trading,it is normal for an indicator to repaint on current bars this i know and accept but for it to repaint numbers of bars at the same time when all seems to be going well is unacceptable this is where i need help that it should not repaint past history especially if a bar has been closed.i dont know if its possible secondly i need an alert to be added to it with pop up window i have a system i hope to start a thread on in this forum if i get this problem solved.thanks in anticipation.

alainbernard
alainbernard  

anyone knows of an indicator that can set an alert on a different indicators level,

lets say whenever rsi reaches a certain point, or cci or stochastic, it will sound an alert

thanks so much to all of you in advance

piptaker
piptaker  

Gann Hilo Activator

I did a search and can't seem to find if anyone was able to code an alert for when the price crosses the Gann Hilo. When the price closes across the Gann. That way I won't get a dozen alerts everytime the price crosses temporarily. Any time frame and prefer to use my own settings for the Gann.

TIA!