Indicators with alerts/signal - page 256

xx3xxx:
- what factors that make sure we LOST in almost every fx transaction e.g. what habit, how do we use an indicator etc, quiet / volatile market

for me are

1. did not trust indicator

2. if I did trust I should enter trade when I first see the confirm trend.

numanuma:
Hello,

could anyone please help me with this indicator,

i intend to put a alert every time the bar changing color,

i have try a simple line of coding, and there is no error after compile,

but when i upload it on the chart,

the alert continuously pop-up many time per-second until my MT4 crash,

thanks

Post the one you tried to modify and I will edit it for you

camisa:
anyone with an audio alert for this indicator? (would prefer independent alerts for short/buy that could be turned on/off)

Hi Camisa,

I was trying to interpret the super signal channel indicator, but not sure why the green arrows point up when the price is going down and red arrows point down when the price goes up.

Thanks

lordfx:
Hi Guy's,

I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me by email as well as a pop up alert when the bars change colour.

I don't have a MQ4.file for it, just the ex4.file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

LordFx

You will need to post the MQ4 file for anyone to be able to help

increase:
You will need to post the MQ4 file for anyone to be able to help

Okay thx, i will have to try and find the MQ4 then.

LordFx

morepipsfx:
Hi Camisa,

I was trying to interpret the super signal channel indicator, but not sure why the green arrows point up when the price is going down and red arrows point down when the price goes up.

Thanks

it's just like any other overbought/oversold indicator...

when an arrow appears it could mean a breakout of current price interval ou a reversal of price...

you have to interpret the indicator whatever suits your trading system better

Alert neeeded

is therean alert available that will sound when one of my EA's initiates a trade

thanx in advance

Accelerator Oscillator (AC)

Helloa all,

Does anyone has Accelerator Oscillator (AC) with alert every time that the histogram cross the cero line?

Thanks

mv5555:
is therean alert available that will sound when one of my EA's initiates a trade thanx in advance

You would need to place an alert line in the EA at the opening of the buy, something like

if(OS==1){if(TP==0)TPI=0;else TPI=Bid-TP*Point;if(SL==0)SLI=0;else SLI=Bid+SL*Point;TK=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,MML,Bid,Slip,SLI,TPI,OrSt,Magic,0,Red);if(TradeAlert == true && val3 < val4) Alert("supertrend changing to DownTrend on ",Symbol()," Period ",Period());OS=0;return(0);}

spielbergsp:
Hi there!

Can someone please some simple coding to make an Alert box come up when Elliot Wave Oscillator crosses a value of 0.0003 in either direction?

Thank you!

Try this I did some time ago, I did not check it, but it should work ok

Reason: