Indicators with alerts/signal - page 268

Need help to modify indicators

Hi all,

Add alert to this stopreversal indocator please. I have stopreversal indicator with lines (StopReversalv2) and stopreversal indicator with alert (StopReversalAlert). I already try to combine those indicator so I have stopreversal with lines and alert, but it seems I'm failed. Anybody can help me to do this? I also attach my fail modified indicator (StopReversalv2alert) so anybody can give me advise so I can learn.

Thank you very much.

Hello all,

Apreciate if somebody here can add sound alert to Support and Resistance (Barry) Indicator.

Regards,

PartyPips

Make Alert In Price channel Stop v6

Hi Guys

Anyone can change signal in PCS v6 into alert live silvertrend alert. Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance

Files:

jerami:
Hi Guys Anyone can change signal in PCS v6 into alert live silvertrend alert. Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance

Here you go it is virtually the same thing, I added alert

Files:

Thanks

increase:
Here you go it is virtually the same thing, I added alert

Thanks Increase, i have change the script base on your BBand_stop alert..but there are no popup ALERT. I hope you can check my script.1 more thing..I wonder if you can change the BBand_stop like PCS interm of mtf.. soe the signal look nice.. not like mine.. hope to hear from you.

need sound alert for indicator ....pleeeezzz

hi guys,was wondering if one of you more knowlegeable guys could possibly stick a sound alert on this indicator for me.........or if there is one already, a possible to clue to its wereabouts,thanks in advance and a pint down the pub next time i see you.............thanks

good trading all...........thestellaman

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

Files:

Silver trend alert

thestellaman:
hi guys,was wondering if one of you more knowlegeable guys could possibly stick a sound alert on this indicator for me.........or if there is one already, a possible to clue to its wereabouts,thanks in advance and a pint down the pub next time i see you.............thanks

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

I found this among my indicators is it what you are after??

[attach][/attach]

thestellaman:

Here u go.

Hi, can someone put an alert on this EJ signal?

BTW the silver trend paints if you don't change the code. If you change the code it's pretty much useless

Files:
ej_signal.mq4  4 kb

can anyone add alert to nonlagma. i have tried many times with no success. i have also tried using the easy icustum alert from codersguru but could not get that to work either. i want alert..sound or arrow..when color changes.

thanks

Files:
Reason: