Super Signals Indicator - page 2

to BELUCK: Super Signals - Simple but powerful!

Hi Beluck...

I have been using Super Signals for a while now and it works GREAT! No matter if you call your own system as a joke. But it's definitely good.

BELUCK... your system is simple and powerful.

I like your indicator.

May I ask you to improve your Super Signal system? Could you create a pop-up-window with sound-alert when the arrows displayed?

Joko

thank for this great and simple indicator..thanks alot..

yup! hope in future pop-up-window with sound-alert included.

Super Trend Audio

I found this audio alert in my archives - - .

HELP wanted please

I'm also looking for an audio alert for Super Signals system! This thing really works on the 4hour .....but who wants to sit around and WATCH for arrows! All use non programmers would greatly appreciate the help...THANKS

And You Have A Great Day!

joko75:
Hi Beluck...

I have been using Super Signals for a while now and it works GREAT! No matter if you call your own system as a joke. But it's definitely good.

BELUCK... your system is simple and powerful.

I like your indicator.

May I ask you to improve your Super Signal system? Could you create a pop-up-window with sound-alert when the arrows displayed?

Joko

Super Signals

Has anyone here used Super Signal Indicator that is posted in this forum to create working EA ??? Any thoughts if it is worth the effort ?

I read somewhere that this indicator is a joke - not even worth pursuing....

kiwigold:
I found this audio alert in my archives - - .

Does this work with Super_Signals?

An auto trade EA would be nice to

It seems to works well on the M30 chart to.

Yeah, I need one super signals EA. Anyone have created it?

I don't want to use optimu EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Can anybody make super signal EA without using the iCustom coding?

Some times I feel that this indicator is superb could someone tell us the truth about this indicator, I feel that it is amazing.

Could it be that the programmer of this indicator is having second thoughts? And he wants to make something commercial out of it?

toxic_jo:
Some times I feel that this indicator is superb could someone tell us the truth about this indicator, I feel that it is amazing. Could it be that the programmer of this indicator is having second thoughts? And he wants to make something commercial out of it?

"Superb" when u know how to used but it can turn out into "Jokes" when u don't know how to used it

Reason: