LSMA, Polynomial and other Regression with Experts and Indicators - page 8

Big Joe:
Lsma Direction ? What's that ? People want pics

LSMA Direction is based on LSMAinColor form earlier post where I placed all experts and indicators.

Buy whe green, sell when red.

Here is a chart that shows an example.

Red arrow sell, Green arrow buy.

I did not place all of the arrows but this should give you an idea.

Robert

Files:
gbpusd-h1.gif  31 kb

more recent live trades

Here is a chart that shows more live trades over the past few days.

Sell on 5/28 at 207.10 after confirmation of close below upper orange line and CCI cross 100.

On 5/29 at 0900 price touched lower red line so move stop to lock is 10 pips + spread at 207.92.

Trade stopped out for 10 pips.

Buy on 5/29 at 207.53 after confirmation by cross of lower orange line and CCI cross -100

On 5/29 at 2000 price touched upper orange line so move stop to 208.06 at H3 cam pivot.

Robert

Files:
gbpjpy-h1-4.gif  36 kb

Another good trade up 160 pips

Currently in Buy trade from Past Regression Deviated and CCI crossing -100. Entered Buy at 207.00 with StopLoss now set at 208.00.

Price is now approaching upper channel so looking to exit Buy and go short. A good target is upper red line around 209.00 but will let price action and CCI determine exit as well.

Files:

Last Weeks Trades for 344 pips

These were posted at yahoo group.

Forgot to post here.

Sell at 207.84 on 6/2/08 0400 based on Abhays forcast.

Closed at 205.08 on 6/2/08 at 20:00 based on CCI cross -100 and price close above lower orange line after touching lower red line.

176 pips

This was also Abhays predicted turn.

Entered Buy trade at 205.08, closed ar 206.05 on 6/3 20:00 based on CCI cross +100 and price close below upper orange line after touching upper red line.

97 pips

Entered Sell trade at 206.05.

Moved stop to 205.34 based on CCI hook from extreme and crossing -100 line.

Trade stopped out for 71 pips

Total of 344 pips for the week.

Robert

Files:

Indicator used for the channel lines is past regression deviated and is posted in the first post of this thread. There are also many other LSMA based indicators attached on the first few posted as well.

Just use default inputs.

Robert

Have some question to ask Robert

I have read many of your posts on this site and appreciate greatly for your sharing and contributing. I'm interested in the idea of graphic trading, e.g. the one modified by you:TrendMeLeaveMe3. Great job to change stop order to market order. I'm just wondering if you could make an EA (or maybe there are already some EAs?) based on Andrews Pitchfork? that will be even better than TMLM, or other graphic objects, I have some idea but I'm totally idiot in terms of coding.

Thank you.

Jean

MrPip

I have downloaded LMSA Anytime Frame EA v1.1 from forexproject.com. This has your name on it as well as appearing identical to LMSA Daily EA v1.1.mq4 on this site on the first thread. I have also downloaded the indicator LSMA in Color 3B. The indicator works very well. However, the EA which I assumed works based on this indicator does not conform to the indicator. When the indicator stays the same color say red. The Ea closed the short trade well before any signal by the indicator. This has happened on several occasions. So far the indicator has been correct in its signals, however, the EA has been wrong. This has happened on several occasions both in entering and exiting the trades. I would like the EA to perform exactly as the indicator. Can you or someone help me?

Ray

Can you share the LSMA Channel indicator?

How to set it up?

OK, found it, other name...

MrPip:
These were posted at yahoo group.

Forgot to post here.

Sell at 207.84 on 6/2/08 0400 based on Abhays forcast.

Closed at 205.08 on 6/2/08 at 20:00 based on CCI cross -100 and price close above lower orange line after touching lower red line.

176 pips

This was also Abhays predicted turn.

Entered Buy trade at 205.08, closed ar 206.05 on 6/3 20:00 based on CCI cross +100 and price close below upper orange line after touching upper red line.

97 pips

Entered Sell trade at 206.05.

Moved stop to 205.34 based on CCI hook from extreme and crossing -100 line.

Trade stopped out for 71 pips

Total of 344 pips for the week.

Robert

LSMA in Color with Alert?

Any chance that an alert could be added to the LSMA in Color?

An audible alert plus maybe an arrow when it changes to red / green?

Thanks.

Regression_Channel_V2

Could you, MrPip, please look at the code of this 'Regression_Channel_V2', it cannot refresh, I mean, when you delete one or two line, the indicator will not create it again, it should immediately reproduce the line you delete, right?

Thanks,

Jeandl

Reason: