Indicators with alerts/signal - page 258

MACD BBs

Can anyone please upload the indicator MACD BBs for MT4 as shown in this video with this link:

Created by Camtasia Studio 5

Also, please suggest the setting for all time frames.

Thank you

Alert("some comment you like")

Hi !

Just replace this following line ,

if (Bid-AlertPipRange*Point = val) PlaySound(AlertWav);

with

if (Bid-AlertPipRange*Point = val) { PlaySound(AlertWav);Alert("YOUR COMMENT");}

hi

anybody please am waiting

EMA cross

sonusanat:
anybody please am waiting

Hi,

I found this one... if it is similar, you can use it... I havent tested it. https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/155/ema_crossover_signal.mq4

If it is not the one you are looking for, try to search the forum, I am sure it must be somewhere here...

Josif201

Free EA coding

Hi Trader

Would you like to get your EA coded for free? If you can make the fellow members feel that your strategy is profitable and if you're willing to share the EA with the community, I can do the coding for free.

Due to my professional commitments, I can only take up limited number of request

But I'm looking to work on some unique and profitable strategy.

Apart from this, If you would not want to share your strategy or if you cannot wait for a long time, you can hire me to do coding on which case the code will not shared with anyone else

Karthik

karthikencore,

You don't know what you're setting yourself up for. Good luck!

Free EA

I have an EA that I would liked programmed.

This EA will be trading only on the daily charts for any currency pair.

The indicators used will be:

the 50 ema

the heiken ashi smoothed indicator

and a customer indicator "the momementum trend indicator"

Trade SetUp:

Condition One:

The price and the heiken ashi smoothed indicator must be above the 50 ema to execute buy orders. (There must be at least one heiken ashi closed candle above and not touching the 50 ema line to execute the buy order)

The price and the heiken ashi smoothed indicator must be below the 50 ema to execute sell orders. (There must be at least one heiken ashi closed candle below and not touching the 50 ema line to execute the sell order)

Condition Two:

The heiken ashi candles must also be blue to execute a buy order.

The heiken ashi candles must also be red to execute a sell order.

Condition Three:

The momentum trend custom indicator must be going up at approxiamately a120 degree angle or greater to execute the buy order.

The momentum trend custom indicator must be going down at approxiamately a 120 degree angle or greater to execute the sell order.

When these 3 conditions are met the EA would execute the corresponding buy or sell order.

Exiting The Trade:

The EA would exit any open trades when the angle of the momentum trend indicator retreats to 90 degrees.

Other functions in the EA

An adjustable take profit and stop loss function.

Ability to set the number of lots per trade down to even micro lots.

An adustable function that the EA can have only a certain amount of trades open at one time.

(I would like to have this EA open on 8 different currency pair charts looking for trading opportunities simultaneously, however due to practical money management and only wanting a certain percentage of my account balance at stake at any one time I would like to limit the number of trades open at the same time as mentioned above. Is this possible?)

If you are interested in programming this EA send me a private message and I will email you the custom momentum trend indicator as well as the heiken ashi smoothed indicator.

EA Coding

Dear Karthik,

I want to Code an EA which is most profitablle as well as no objection for sharing to forum. Pl contact on my e mail id hareshbhaip@yahoo.com and pl send me a mail i will send u complete discription.

wolfe:
karthikencore, You don't know what you're setting yourself up for. Good luck!

To many ideas, old ideas. Just do your home work., Karthik...

To many good programers, but no experience on trading.

How you can make good EA if you don't know how market is working?

Reason: