Indicators with alerts/signal - page 224

Vlasoff
Vlasoff  

Alert on break trendline in indicator window.

Please, can anyone make alert on trendline break in indicator window?

I atach some pic what i need.

GoingForward
GoingForward  

Alerts

priceless:
Can some one please add audio alerts to following indicators please. It seems that they have an alert inbuilt, but it does not work, may be i am missing there something.

Hi

In Braintrend1Sig just change the Enable Alerts value to "1". The other one will require someone to code it (which I can't).

jsam
jsam  

Could someone add an alert to VoltyChoppy? It should alert when dark red and dark blue. Also, how would I go about getting an email alert from an indicator.

jsam
jsam  

Here is the VoltyChoppy indicator. I think it is the latest version.

jsam
jsam  

Bump... Bump...

Just a bump to see if anyone can program alerts into voltychoppy.

See:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

dommogug
dommogug  

Need help with alert

Is someone able to put an audio alert on this indicator so it beeps or chimes when a new zigzag is painted.

Thanks in advance.

MMDealer
MMDealer  

Please Help!

Im am in need of some help. Ive been banging my head against the wall trying to do this, when im sure it is very simple for a coder who knows what they are doing.

I am trying to create an indictator, with a sound alert.

The alert comes every time the slope of the 6 EMA changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator, attached below. And also, and alert when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative, or vice versa.

ANY help is much appreciated. I just cant do it ... yet!

THANKS!

MMDealer
MMDealer  

Anyone?

Please?...

MMDealer:
Im am in need of some help. Ive been banging my head against the wall trying to do this, when im sure it is very simple for a coder who knows what they are doing.

I am trying to create an indictator, with a sound alert.

The alert comes every time the slope of the 6 EMA changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator, attached below. And also, and alert when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative, or vice versa.

ANY help is much appreciated. I just cant do it ... yet!

THANKS!
gatya
gatya  

HELP me

can somebody help me to create alert for this indicator?

gatya
gatya  

Help me again

can help me to create alert for this indicator, it will be good if there is alert when changing colour dot. thanks for this forum, this is the great one forum.