Indicators with alerts/signal - page 112

adtrade:
Hi,

I am looking for an alert for when R.S.I crosses 70 and 30 on a 15 min chart. I went to the appropriate section, found the alert, downloaded it, saved it into experts and closed down platform. Although the alert is now on the platform, when I drag and drop it on the chart absolutely nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this or post another alert that works.

On a side note, would anyone recommend a better indicator for overbought/oversold positions, and if possible include an alert.

I am relatively new to Forex and would appreciate any help from those of you who are more seasoned traders.

Thanks a lot.

What indicator did you install? this one works perfect.

Does anyone have a Nonlagzigzag indicator with alert?

Re- Problem with alert

Thanks Linuxser for your help, but unfortunately I got the same result as before, whereby the alert is on the platform but when I drag it onto the chart nothing happens i.e no smiley, sad face or even an icon to highlight that its on the chart.

Any advice from anyone.

Volume

Hi

Could someone pls be so kind as to add an alert to this volume indicator, also add the option of having the bars paint diff colours for up and down.

Thank you so much

alerts after bar colse; flagVal used;

FastEMA =5; //2

SlowEMA =34; //8

SignalSMA =5; //6

ShowHistogram = true;

ShowMACDLine = false; //true

ShowSignalLine = true; //false

SoundAlert =true;

EmailAlert =false;

MACDzeroLineCrossAlert = false;

MACDSignalLineCrossAlert = true;

MACDDirectionChangeAlert = false; (after one bar)

TwoBarsDirChageConfirm = false; (after two consecutive bars)

ShowAlertStatus = true; (for ind. comment line)

---------------

Bunny Cannot Display

fxbs:
good old bunnygirl

hi, why this bunny could,t display at my mt4 chart?

Resolved alert problem

Thanks a lot Linuxser, I was putting it in the wrong folder, it`s working fine now.

Thanks again.

Alert for change in direction

scottymoll:
Hey guys, I've found many great zigzag alerts on this website, but none that do exactly what I need them to do. I use a basic zigzag that is supplied with the MT4 trading platform. I need an alert that will notify me when the zigzag line changes direction. So, if the line is in an uptrend and then the price starts moving down, causing the line to change direction, I need an alert that will tell me the line has changed direction (hopefully just once). If someone can help me with this indicator, it would be GREATLY appreciated as it would make my trading life so much easier. Thanks!!!

Scottymoll, you probably will continue to have problems getting EXACTLY what you want. I have posted one of the best I have found on Post # 2108 of the thread with the attached URL. I have also discussed how I use Zig Zag. Hope this helps. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Rydnek

who can help me to change this indicator!

i want this indicator change color to alert and signal.

every times change color to alert and signal.

please look picture!

it is very impotant for me!

sorry my english is no good!

Reason: