Indicators with alerts/signal - page 112

KevinX
KevinX  
ligerny:
Hi,

I need a simple modification to the i_trend indicator attached to show alert box when the lines cross.

Buy Alert: When green line crosses up thru red

Sell Alert: when red crosses up thru green.

Thanks

Does an i_Trend alert/signal exist??

Kevin

drayco
drayco  

Got RVI, need SMA

What i really need is a pop-up with sound for when 2 SMA's cross.

drayco
drayco  
cja:
Try this - i have set it up with both a pop-up box Alert & a Sound only Alert obviously you can change the wav file to what ever sound you require.

I have only tested it briefly but it all seems to work OK.

cja

09/04/2007

Bad news this Alert worked on the strategy tester really well but alerts on every tick on the live charts. Sorry will continue to look into it. I have removed the indicator until it works properly.

cja

Sure hope this can be done. Your help is greatly appreciated!

drayco
drayco  
Kirsty_FX:
If someone could kindly add alerts and arrows on the charts for the following indicators, it would be much appreciated. The indicators are from the Steinitz thread. It seems that he has 'appropriated the inidcators', got a programmer to make an EA out of the system (which has been modified by suggestions and inputs of this trading community) and now wants to sell the indicators and EA back to the rest of us.

If it possible to get the arrows to show up on the close of the HAS bars when they have changed colour.

Many thanks.

Kirsty,

If you just use the 5 EMA crossing the 13 EMA it is almost identical. When they differ, this is usually better! Try it on your chart and compare.

For the EMA alerts, Post #1 is alert with arrows and Post #22 is alert with sound.

drayco
drayco  

Sto Histo w sound?

I have looked thru this entire thread and everything about stochastics. I have not been able to find StochHisto w a sound alert when it crosses zero.

Could someone please try to add a sound alert to this? Thank you very much!

drayco
drayco  

Thank You!

MrPip:
Try this one.

Other programmers should be able to make these simple mods to other indicators to add alerts. I do so when I have time but am very busy coding EAs.

Robert

Thanks a million MrPip! The alert for stochhisto works great!

drayco
drayco  

Thank You!

Sadly:
Try this ...

Thank you Sadly for stochhisto alarm.

I loaded the one from MrPip and will keep yours also. Thanks so much!

drayco
drayco  

I have been playing with this indicator on 15M charts and really need an audible/popup alert. User defined levels would be great, but if can't be done just the 8 and 23 levels will do. If someone can help i certainly do appreciate your time. Thanks millions!

LightampMagic
LightampMagic  

Trading MM

Hi guys

now mm is a great indicator . What do you guys think using MM at only +2/8 & -2/8 as the entry point on higher time frames. With proper money management it should prove to be useful. That means we have to determine

just one point from which price will reverse/shoot up

Wait for your feedback

fxmaven
fxmaven  

Can someone add alert to MTF_RSX indicator?

Hi,

If someone could please help and put an audible alert and pop up when the indicator goes from greater than or equal to 70 down to 55 and then reset. And another alert when the indicator is less than or equal to 30 and goes up to 45.

Any help appreciated or let me know a better place to post this.