Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 7

SIMBA:
Note about Goertzel: I think that we have been misreading Goertzel indicator..instead of using ,for example,0.050 as 5% of 720 periods(36 bars cycle)...I believe that the right reading is 0.050 periods per bar(20 bars cycle)...I have done a test with values 360,540 and 720 and the results achieved have led me to believe this is the right interpretation..Anybody can confirm/deny?

That is my interpretation on how to use Goertzel.

cl

hi there,

I just finished reading this whole thread with great excitement. Recently I finished reading Hurst's Profit Magic Book and I think cycles are an interesting way to look at the stock markets and currently I try to apply his techniques.

Now I'm thinking about what to do next. I consider buying Hurst's whole coursebook with 1200 pages or Brian Millards books or a spectral analysis book. Or maybe its better to invest in that channalyze software with real time data to analyse it for cycles ? Or isn't it necessary at all to buy something, maybe its enough to try out all those links in this thread and play a little around for a while to find cycles...

so many options, maybe someone can help me to find out where to put my efforts onto.

thanks,

dante

Can't Get the Cycle Indicator to Work

Hello,

I just read through this forum, downloaded the appropriate files and pasted them into the correct paths and I can't see the cycle indicator Michal's using in the early page of this forum. I can't drag it from the MT4 platform Navigator to a chart. Can anyone help me with this as I'd really like to use this indicator...

Thank you very much.

jicssbr

Got it To Load On My Charts =D

I reloaded the MQ4 files and everything finally showed up on my charts.

jicssbr

can you post this indicator?

To:crodzilla

can you post the indicator in the first page?

Files:

Posted.

Its a volatility channel breakout indicator. Its a little unstable, but works!

Carl

evereal:
To:crodzilla can you post the indicator in the first page?

can not found...

crodzilla:
Posted.

Its a volatility channel breakout indicator. Its a little unstable, but works!

Carl

I have searched all the posts in this thread but just can not get the "volatility channel breakout indicator". could you please help to post it again?

thanks very much.

evereal:
I have searched all the posts in this thread but just can not get the "volatility channel breakout indicator". could you please help to post it again? thanks very much.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page35#comment_306681

hi

I give you this volatility pivot indicator , you can compare and combine with channel breakout

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

not the arrow...

gafet:
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page35#comment_306681

what I want are not the arrows, but the red bar.

sorry for my poor English.

Reason: