Indicators with alerts/signal - page 223

RSI with audible alert

HI New Digital:

I have been looking for a simple RSI with audible alert.

I want it to signal when the RSI (9) has crossed above or below a level such as 70/30 levels.

I checked your sticky post but did not see one.

thanks in advance,

fxgrm

kol8701:
Below i posted a sniper cci and the picture on here.... Im looking for someone to help code it with alert... the alert should alert me when the cci crosses 0.

Hopefully someone would come to my rescue. Thanks in advance.

Ps: If a small window could pop-up showing which of the curency pair is giving the alert is a bonus.

Did you look this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174948

kol8701:
Below i posted a sniper cci and the picture on here.... Im looking for someone to help code it with alert... the alert should alert me when the cci crosses 0.

Hopefully someone would come to my rescue. Thanks in advance.

Ps: If a small window could pop-up showing which of the curency pair is giving the alert is a bonus.

You have to post the code for someone to help here

EMA Alert

I would like a coder to make an Alert for an EMA that goes off when the price moves a certain distance from it, example: When the price got 100 pips away from the 200EMA an alarm would go off.

Will pay for this, i am a premier member of PayPal.

Globalprofits

tryed after "play sound"?

no, thank you, i hate alerts : ))))

Sorry for my bed english.

I've a question

Is there an indicator similar to 3 ma cross w_alertfor TF 1 m and/or Tf 5 m that don't repaint? Or the exactly settings for this indicator for TM 1 M?

Many thanks

EA using MA cross over

I am new here, just found this thread this am. I trade with the MA cross over and AO & AC.. can anyone make a EA using 2 MA and AO/AC. I have a cross over alert so can the EA place a order with the alert and exit the trade on the next alert, and place another trade going the other way? Maybe I am asking too much from a EA

EMA cross alert

I am looking for an EMA cross alert, but with more settings than the ones i am finding. What i am looking for is the capability to input different offsets, applied to, and use with SMA'S as well. I have about six or so of these, but none will allow me to set these. Any help would be appreciated. I need audible, as well as email if possible.

Thank you

Globalprofits:
I would like a coder to make an Alert for an EMA that goes off when the price moves a certain distance from it, example: When the price got 100 pips away from the 200EMA an alarm would go off.

Will pay for this, i am a premier member of PayPal.

Globalprofits

Well i guess it must be to hard or something by the silence!

Reason: