Indicators with alerts/signal - page 223

adtrade
adtrade  

Resolved alert problem

Thanks a lot Linuxser, I was putting it in the wrong folder, it`s working fine now.

Thanks again.

wawan
wawan  

Bunny Cannot Display

fxbs:
good old bunnygirl

hi, why this bunny could,t display at my mt4 chart?

zakgreen
zakgreen  

Repair Job

Hi,

I have this lovely little CCI cross alert that I use with a 3 setting on the +/- 75's.

It's pretty much the same as the CCI 5 crossing the 0.0, and so is pretty much the same as a changing direction Heiken Ashi candle, which on a 60m chart can give some pretty good signals if used in conjunction with some other bits n pieces.

However, the alert only seems to work when it crosses up, and not when it crosses down.

Is there anyone who could repair it for me.

I like this one as I can change the .wav file to suit each currency pair.

many thanks in advance

zakgreen
zakgreen  

Legend

Mr FXBS, Sir.

You're a legend. I cannot thank you enough for that.

Muchos Gracias as they say in the Costa Del Sol

May the pips be with you.

bidara
bidara  
Bboys:
Pls help. i am looking for this indicator =WPR n RSi

Here..please download

eliezerlim
eliezerlim  

Urgent request for audible alert indicator!

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to create an alert indicator when the following conditions are fulfilled accordingly:

Point 1: when price moves more than or equal to 80 pips in one direction (e.g. uptrend);

Point 2: when price retraces (e.g. downtrend) 50 to 79 pips;

Point 3: when price turns (i.e. towards the same direction as Pt 1) and reaches 50% of Pt 1 & 2 (i.e. 50% of 50 to 79 pips).

Thus, this indicator will only alert me, when Pt 1 to 3 are fulfulled, at Pt 3 when price reaches 50% of Pt 1 & 2.

I know there are good programmers here @ TSD-Forex and sincerely hope that you can help me.

Thanks alot!

vicebet
vicebet  

Hi everyone.. I've understand that an indicator can send alert by email... izzit possible to send a sms to handphones??

I've been trading my system manually.. it is simple and if manage well can be profitable.. but it's using 1hour chart so i need to stick on the pc screen 24/5!!!!!! i cant stand anymore... but thats money to be made...

So I need anyone to make me an indicator with sms alert... And if possible an expert advisor for the purpose of backtesting...

At the same time I do not wish to expose my system... how is that possible? haha...

PriNova
PriNova  

NonLagZigZag_V2

Hello Coders,

i really need the NonLagZigZag with an alert function. this would be great, then i do not have to sit in front of my screen the whole time.

thanks

PriNova

PriNova
PriNova  
limpopo:
Unbrace, this indicator is dunghill.

this is your opinion. but with combination of another indicators i make min. 15% profit every week. for me this nonlagzigzag is part of my goldmine. without this indi it is like a car without wheels. a plane without foils.

thanks for help.

Andrekramp
Andrekramp  

enquiry

I like the alert/signal indicators , i have used a couple of them but what I am looking for is a accurate trailing stop indicator to use on all time frames , can anybody help me .thanx andre