Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 458

Thanks Mr Tools. Much obliged.

Mike

hi mladen

Absolute Strength indicator mtf & histogram

casaliss:
hi mladen Absolute Strength indicator mtf & histogram

Even though I do not understand the post, see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page297

Hi mladen,

could you see if this indicator shift or contain future value or repaint past? i see TMA inside.

by the way, it can use in H4 chart only, other chart issue incorrect signals & need manual key in tf parameters, can it change some code inside to auto shift the tf parameter respectively as the default do? many thanks for looking.

Files:

kenwa:
Hi mladen,

could you see if this indicator shift or contain future value or repaint past? i see TMA inside.

by the way, it can use in H4 chart only, other chart issue incorrect signals & need manual key in tf parameters, can it change some code inside to auto shift the tf parameter respectively as the default do? many thanks for looking.

kenwa

It is calling "TMA Called" of which I have no idea what indicator it is. If it is a renamed centered TMA bands (and it looks like it) then it recalculates

Good afternoon. Lord programmers ask you to make a pop-up window and MTF on which pair was the signal + accompaniment sound. Thank you in advance.

Files:

Lexxodessa:
Good afternoon. Lord programmers ask you to make a pop-up window and MTF on which pair was the signal + accompaniment sound. Thank you in advance.

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920 (for extra information too - like the fact that almost all SHI indicators change signals - repaint)

Does anyone have a MTF MACD that puts up and down arrows at the cross of the MA's. I found one that puts arrows at the zero line cross, but that is not what I am looking for. I want it to show me an arrow or line at every cross on a specific TF.

hi mladen,

i found this indicator, it is observed to repaint past candles, can it change to one like your solar wind clean x mtf (clear its repaintness) you made many years ago, many thanks if you can help.

mrtools:
Alpine4133, have this version it has alerts too.

This is close to perfect. Thanks

Reason: