Indicators with alerts/signal - page 111

xyz1453
xyz1453  

İs it possible for anyone to add alert when 9 and 40 MA crosses RSI?Thanks in advance.

xyz1453
xyz1453  
traderlab:
Try this, just change the periods..Regards

Thanks traderlab , much appreciated.

xyz1453
xyz1453  

Here is Zig and Zag expert advisor statistics dont lie. , it repaints if price goes above higher high or below lower low.Stop chasing the shadow before you are getting a headache.

ZigAndZag_trader - MQL4 Code Base

fxloco
fxloco  

Can anyone help me with T3 Taotra and FX Fish (1). I need alert when this indicators crossing or changing color. Need help. Thanks in advance.

fxloco
fxloco  

really appreciates if expert like kalenzo, newdigital and many others grandmaster programmer can help me by adding alert/sound to T3 taotra and FX Fish(1).

fxloco
fxloco  

How this indicator works? Is it repaint the past? Alert not functioning. Anyone can check please..

Sixsense
Sixsense  

Anyone have the indicator like this?

When start new week, the indicator show hight price and low price. I need only weekly period , Could anyone suggess to me?

Thanks.

sivach
sivach  

Please add popup alert and stop error message!!

For this indicator,

1/ If a popup alert (once) option inserted in the external variables, when the fibocalc changes, it will be very useful.

2/ There is continious error message running in the experts journal-fibocalc_V31 GBPJPY,M30: invalid point number --- for ObjectMove function - Why? This only errors on pairs with a Digit()/Point() of two, whereas it works fine with a Digit()/Point() of four.

Hope someone will be kind enough to do these.

wahomeron1
wahomeron1  

hallo folks, any of you good souls kind enough to put an alert on this indicator when it changes color? thanks.

Files:
wahomeron1
wahomeron1  
increase:
Have a go at this!

thank you Increase for taking your time to do this, you are a fine human being.