Thanks.

The Rock

MKRoxton:
Hi mladen,

that looks very nice.

Thanks.

The Rock

hey, Rock, what you do with those rays?

hi mr new digital can u plz put the ma 12 stoch indicator in the forum here cause i dont find it plz thankx .

help me writing this INDICATOR ? TIA

Hi,

Would you be kind enough to help me writing this INDICATOR ?

Basic indicators :

EMA 20

SMA @ High Settings 2,1,1 (Period, Displacement, Pace)

SMA @ Low Settings 2,1,1 (Period, Displacement, Pace)

Parabolic Sar: 0.02, 2

Display an UP arrow (and an audible alarm) :

above the high of the first formed (*) bar that close above EMA20, upper

SMA channel and above parabolic sar.......

Display a DOWN arrow (and an audible alarm) :

below the low of the first formed (*) bar that close below EMA 20, lower SMA

and below the parabolic sar.

TIA

Best regards

BBF

(*) The signals must occur ONLY at the last close of the bar for the selected TimeFrame

mahalo

Files:
mahl.gif  22 kb
ma_hl_sw.mq4  3 kb

Bobokus:
Tried the updated version and it still doesnt update as the price changes the horizontal line will still remain where it was when the indicator is placed on the chart

i see - horizontal line object doesn't move with ma line

until we'll find the way make it move with MA - you can use AllAverages_v2.1.Lb_mtf post304. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page21 (labels not exacly hor.lines... but they moves ok ...)

2009 update - refreshing easy fix https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page21

Files:

Bobokus:
Hi FXBS, If your still around could you look at this again. The indicator does what its suppose to once you apply it to the chart, the only problem Ive encountered with it is it doest update as the price changes, the only way to update it is to view the properties and once you close the pop up it will then update to the current price. Once applied to the chart it stays at that level and doesnt move.

Hi, Bob! i see - refreshing... ok, try this mod: MA_MTF_MovingAverage_v1.1_HrzLn1.mq4

p.s. also AllAverages_v2.1. (level mods, previous posts) should be good

update: file updated

-------------------

2009update - updating problem fix (nobrainer- whole part (hrz.line) just replaced (Darkkiller's BBlevels code)

I have this moving average from MQL forum in Rusian.The author is Neutron.Since today is sunday I have not checked the indicator to see if it is repainting or not.İt looks interesting.Good cross with Ehlers 3 Pole smoother.

Files:

biddick, could you please tell us the settings of those 2 lines..and could some body please confirm that it's not repainting..thanks

cementman:
biddick, could you please tell us the settings of those 2 lines..and could some body please confirm that it's not repainting..thanks

It surely IS repainting

Reason: