Heiken Ashi Idea - page 35

HA_Delta

ha_delta.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Upgraded ha smoothed (compatible with new metatrader 4) : heiken_ashi_ma_t3_newalert_mtf_nmc.mq4

PS: if T3Average is set to false, it works like any regular heiken ashi snmoothed

Um any examples in pic form and indicators ?????

Perky:

I am afraid I do not understand

The indicator is attached at that post as well as an example picture. Would you mind explaining a question a bit more?

Perky:

No, Perky, that`s all you have to play around with it and along with some other indis of your own choice. At TSD you must think for your own and make it comfortable to your feel good trading style. No whole given system and if you deviate just a bit from it you will be cursed badly.

Sir.. Could you please add this indicator with

- MTF

- Histogram /Bar History

- Arrow

- Alert

Thank you in advance

yusi

Files:

Yusi, there's a histo version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you for respond mrtool .. but could you help me to have MTF for indicator below

Regards

yusi

Files:

yusi789:
Thank you for respond mrtool .. but could you help me to have MTF for indicator below

Regards

yusi

yusi

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you for respond Mr. mladen.. but could you please help for MTF & Histogram for one of these indicators

Today, 03:15#346

- MTF

- Histogram /Bar History

- Arrow

- Alert

Thank you in advance

yusi

yusi789:
Thank you for respond Mr. mladen.. but could you please help for MTF & Histogram for one of these indicators

Today, 03:15#346

- MTF

- Histogram /Bar History

- Arrow

- Alert

Thank you in advance

yusi

yusi

At the link from the above post, the indicator already has alerts, is a multi time frame and needs no arrows (since it changes colors on trend change)

Reason: