Indicators with alerts/signal - page 914

Li Guang Liang
Li Guang Liang  
mrtools:
Trevorli, maybe try this one, it has 3 options for upper/lower band cross.

Hi mrtools, thank you very much.

But i do not know what settings/ parameter to make that work, can you share it with me pls?

I would like to be alert when candle open above upper bollinger bands (not touching it) and vice versa.

Cheers!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rpasupathy:
Hi MrMladen/Mrtools,

This Indicator recalculates 3 bars back if I am right .....

Can you please add an arrow and alerts ... Don't mind if it repaints ... just want an alert and arrow ...

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy

That is a renamed solar wind made to display histogram. It repaint as all solar wind indicator repaints : more than 3 bars. If you want alerts on that, find some of the solar winds with alerts

andrich
andrich  

Hi guys,

could you please change existing alerts on level cross, to put +DI/-DI instead of the ADX?

Alerting only when one of DI's cross level up from down would be great, if possible.

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Darren Wong
Darren Wong  

Hi Mr Mladen/Mr tools,

Can you please add arrows and alerts when cci line crosses above or below the rsi line? And can you please make this indicator mtf?

Thanks in advance !!

Files:
wolf1210
wolf1210  
mladen:
rpasupathy That is a renamed solar wind made to display histogram. It repaint as all solar wind indicator repaints : more than 3 bars. If you want alerts on that, find some of the solar winds with alerts

Hi Mladen

I found the indi "sixtysecondstrades" somewhere in the forum but saved only the ex file. I would appreciate if you could get an alert into. The indicator is of high quality in the shorter TF of 15 m and more.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wolfsch:
Hi Mladen I found the indi "sixtysecondstrades" somewhere in the forum but saved only the ex file. I would appreciate if you could get an alert into. The indicator is of high quality in the shorter TF of 15 m and more.

wolfsch

Check these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182074 . You can use some correctly coded adx crosses indicator with alerts instead of that indicator

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Mladen/mrtools, please can you add alert to this indicator for the cross of the lines? Thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Mladen/mrtools, please can you add alert to this indicator for the cross of the lines? Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, there's one with alerts and arrows here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page579

William Snyder
William Snyder  
trevorli:
Hi mrtools, thank you very much.

But i do not know what settings/ parameter to make that work, can you share it with me pls?

I would like to be alert when candle open above upper bollinger bands (not touching it) and vice versa.

Cheers!

Trevorli, try alertsOnOpenCloseCross = true and alertsOnCurrent = false, that should be close to what your looking for, but don't think it's possible to eliminate it from alerting when the candle is touching the band, because the candle can open and close greater than the band, but sometimes the candle wicks will still be touching.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
zefx:
Hi guys,

could you please change existing alerts on level cross, to put +DI/-DI instead of the ADX?

Alerting only when one of DI's cross level up from down would be great, if possible.

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Hi Zefx,

Added a alertsOnDiPlusDiMinusLevelCross and a PlusMinusLevel so if there is a cross of D+/D-, and either D+ or D- greater than the PlusMinusLevel then it should alert, but it needs testing.