Indicators with alerts/signal - page 222

Blazer1965
Blazer1965  

Hello,

I have done a simple search for a 30 min candle alarm but I found the encyclopedia of indicators,lol

Does anyone has this indy handy to post it.

Thank you in advance.

B

faab12
faab12  

Sound and Email Alert Need!

I deleted the post.

metallic
metallic  

SilverTrend Signal

I just have a request, could anyone edit the silvertrend_signal.mq4 so that it sounds an alert when an arrow is drawn? Thanks in advance.

BurtonW
BurtonW  

Help needed........Indicators files Yellow with !

Help needed........Indicators files Yellow with !

my Indicator Files have changed to Yello squares with a ! in the centre

new Indicator Files are being not recognised by MT4

BurtonW
BurtonW  

Help please with these 2 Indicator problems

This is a good Crossover Alert

But ! it Alerts every time you change Chart periods

M15 to M30 Alert !.............back to M15 Alert !

could some one change what is causing this please

I added these lines to the programming to get an Alert sound.....but is spikes the CPU when it Alerts...........it does not run well

as per https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060

smin = SsMin+(SsMax-SsMin)*K/100;

smax = SsMax-(SsMax-SsMin)*K/100;

val1[shift]=0;

val2[shift]=0;

if (Close[shift]<smin)

{

uptrend = false;

Alert("Silvertrend DOWN signal!!!"); }

if (Close[shift]>smax)

{

uptrend = true;

Alert("Silvertrend UP signal!!!");

}

Jerson L
Jerson L  

help with this indicator

Hello there;

Can anyone fix this indicator? the Slope Direction line alert is supposed to send alerts when color changes but it doesn't.

any help is most appreciated!!

Paakari
Paakari  

A/d

Is there Accumulation/Distribution indicator, what counts A/D values from say last 20 candels and draw median price of those 20candels to the A/D indicator screen?

Paakari
Paakari  

A/d

I have that one, but how can I get that show the line, in to the A/D window, where is last 20candel values median line/price info on it?

adtrade
adtrade  

Help with an alert

Hi,

I am looking for an alert for when R.S.I crosses 70 and 30 on a 15 min chart. I went to the appropriate section, found the alert, downloaded it, saved it into experts and closed down platform. Although the alert is now on the platform, when I drag and drop it on the chart absolutely nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this or post another alert that works.

On a side note, would anyone recommend a better indicator for overbought/oversold positions, and if possible include an alert.

I am relatively new to Forex and would appreciate any help from those of you who are more seasoned traders.

Thanks a lot.

adtrade
adtrade  

Re- Problem with alert

Thanks Linuxser for your help, but unfortunately I got the same result as before, whereby the alert is on the platform but when I drag it onto the chart nothing happens i.e no smiley, sad face or even an icon to highlight that its on the chart.

Any advice from anyone.