Indicators with alerts/signal - page 221

tonicfan
tonicfan  

Red=Buy, Green=Sell?

Does RED mean BUY and Green SELL?

I am looking at this and according to my other indicators the red comes up during a buy signal? I havent gotten any signals yet from this indicator, then again i just started trying it out.

Thanks

Reeser:
camisa

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2005

can someone please add 2 audio alerts (one for buy & one for sell) for the attached ex4 indicator?Camisa,

Camisa, You need COLOR RSI V1.01 Try it out below!

Color RSI V1.01 was located earlier in this 200+ thread.

People created it because they knew 'You are da Man!' and they knew you'd be needing it!

Audio Alerts are adjustable. Default is 70(sell) and 30(buy) audios.

Go get 'em and tear those Forex Brokers up, Camisa!!!

-Ciao

Attached Files RSI-signal.ex4 (3.2 KB, 9 views)
CtFelix
CtFelix  

Help to add a sound signal for SMA.

Help to add a sound signal for SMA. I wish to make so that when SMA changes colour it it was accompanied by a sound signal but I can not make itself as a little in it I understand. Who knows as it to make help please!

I string the indicator which on which I wish to add a sound signal.

Jeff Marshall
Jeff Marshall  

MA Crossover alert

Hello,

New to this forum. Can anyone tweak an alert to do this:

Audible alarm at 10 SMA / 5 SMA crossover only, not interacting with price.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Marshall
Jeff Marshall  

Hi Again,

OK, I finally got it. It took me a couple of days but I got the 2MA Crossoverwithprice to work. Now... Is there any way to shift the points like with other moving averages. Also, how can you change the sound it plays.

Thanks

frankospin
frankospin  

3 EMA cross with pop-up alert

Hello,

Please, can anybody code the 3 EMA cross indicator with a sound/pop-up alert. It is very hard staring at the computer screen waiting for the signal arrow to apear. Please help! Thanks.

P.S. Please send it to my forum private box as well.

frankospin
frankospin  

3 EMA cross with sound/pop-up alert

Hello, I need a coder to modify the 3 EMA cross indicator to include a pop-up and sound alert to save me the trouble of looking at my computer screen for the arrow signal to appear.....I am beginning to have eye problems because of this.......please help!!

frankospin
frankospin  

3 MA Cross w_Alert v2

Here is the file i told you i needed pop-up and sound alert for. Thank you.

frankospin
frankospin  

3 Exponential Moving Average (3 MA Cross w_Alert v2)

Hello newdigital and increase, I need any one of you guys to help me modify the customizable 3 MA cross indicator to include a POP-UP and SOUND ALERT to save me the trouble of looking at my computer screen for the arrow signal to appear.....I am beginning to have eye problems because of this.......please help!!....Here is the file:

frankospin
frankospin  

3 MA Cross w_Alert v2

When will they do it cos I want to start using it starting this sunday when the new trading week begins...Please tell them to help me me.. I beg you. Thanks.

fxbs:
they will jump right on to it ...any one of them ... or both
frankospin
frankospin  

3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 (Pop-up/sound alert)

Well, I will hoping and praying that somebody get to it sooner than later cos this indicator is my 'HOLY GRAIL' and I will be the happiest guy on earth if they help me out since I owe no one any obligation. Anyways, thank you very much for your concern.