Indicators with alerts/signal - page 911

elcomepips:
hello, could you put alert notification only when the MA crosses the line 0?

this indicator has to be, since I can not configure the parameters in other eMA-INDICATORS.

please put you in this alert only when MA crosses line 0

stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

Elcomepips both the stochastic rsi and the signal are using a moving average for smoothing, so not sure what you mean.

trevorli:
Hello! Can anyone please help to put an alert for candles that open and close above the upper bollinger band (candle body should not touch the band, but the shadow or wick doesn't matter). and also vice versa where candle open and close below lower bollinger band (candle body should not touch the band, but the shadow or wick doesn't matter).

My explanation may not be clear hence u can see the attached for a better picture.

Gyazo - 4cafe78b7fdc9350299d5b3597587334.png

It will be best if the alert comes 2 minute before candle closes in 5 min TF. I want to get ready before the candle closes and take trade once next candle starts.

Big big thanks in advance!

Trevorli, maybe try this one, it has 3 options for upper/lower band cross.

fiji bb alert indicator

fiji-bb-alert.zip

Files:

Can someone please add sound alert when only the YELLOW bar appears moving-minmax.mq4and only after the bar has actually closed first so the bar is still present once a new bar starts forming.

Files:

Здравствуйте ! Можно к этому индикатору сделать звук?

diamond.mq4

Files:
diamond.mq4  4 kb

john1368:
Can someone please add sound alert when only the YELLOW bar appears moving-minmax.mq4and only after the bar has actually closed first so the bar is still present once a new bar starts forming.

Moving-MinMax.mq4 is repaint?

soil82:
Moving-MinMax.mq4 is repaint?

Soil82, check here about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page23

vitas34:
Здравствуйте ! Можно к этому индикатору сделать звук? diamond.mq4

Vitas34, being that's a zig zag indicator best to not install alerts, you will get a lot of false misleading alerts.

mrtools:
Vitas34, being that's a zig zag indicator best to not install alerts, you will get a lot of false misleading alerts.

Спасибо,mrtools !

Please Mladen/mrtools i have an indicator that shows the cross of rsi and sma in lets say 4hrs time frame to show on any other time frame i want named tarzan but it seems the indicator repaints. I need one that does not repaint and with arrow alert but i want the cross to be based on the 4hrs time frame as shown in the picture attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
eurcadh4.png  31 kb
Reason: