Indicators with alerts/signal - page 216

trader "K-B" cut-off headers (authors names and copyright) on his modifications of indicators he found in Funyoo site (which are based on Mladen code) and probably will be banned from there too

like a dedective rather than a coder

QQE:
like a dedective rather than a coder

detective

whatever keeps kids busy

fxbs:
trader "K-B" cut-off headers (authors names and copyright) on his modifications of indicators he found in Funyoo site (which are based on Mladen code) and probably will be banned from there too

Who is creator of the schaff indicator? Doug Schaff or Mladen or K-B? First of all you need to answer that question.

QQE:
Who is creator of the schaff indicator? Doug Schaff or Mladen or K-B? First of all you need to answer that question.

"that question" - is it about indicator, tec. analysis or code for the indicator?

my question is simple

1. so is the answer

2. "Bibbob was banned for 1 week " - right, ND took immediate, swift action :

if Bibob, K-B (or whatever nics come-up) going to continue things like this, ban can be forever, not one week

As i see YOU CANT answer that question...

let me answer....

the creator of schaff indicator is Doug Schaff in 1990 years as i remember better....Some coders can make it with color..But that does not mean he created totally..He just changed a bit..As i see Mladen can be a good coder but we must thank to Doug schaff more...

QQE, all questions relevant to the code been answered, i don't see the point to continue discussion farther, sorry

macd dot

I have not seen this great little indi with alarm yet? If its already around, please post! I just want a simple audible alarm and pop up alert

when it signals if possible.. would be great.

thanks!

Brian

PS: OH! And can whoever can help with this...can you make the default dot size 2, not 0. So each time I load charts

it goes right back to mini teenie tiny 0 and can't hardly see it.. default 2 would be great.

Thanks again!

Reason: