tankyou very much for your help.

best regard.

amir_rad
amir_rad  

Tank you teo

best regard

amir_rad
amir_rad  

Hi. I would really appreciate if someone could help me add an audio alert to macd indicator when crossing the 'zero' line.

If you could help me out that would be great,

regards

amir_rad
amir_rad  
amir_rad:
Hi. I would really appreciate if someone could help me add an audio alert to macd indicator only when crossing the 'zero' line.

If you could help me out that would be great,

regards

Hello, can anyone please help me?

amir_rad
amir_rad  
MrPip:
try this one.

It alerts at many levels including crossing 0 line and change of histogram from rising to falling or falling to rising. I have other versions if this is not what you want.

Robert

hello Mrpipand and tank you.

would you please change the code of thise indicatore so that alert only when crossing the 'zero' line.

If you could help me out that would be great.

tank you in advance.

best regard.

thecatz
thecatz  

sorry i'm new in forex

2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert.mq4 (2.2 KB, 2753 views)

EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.6 KB, 3128 views)

LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.7 KB, 1977 views)

SMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.7 KB, 2005 views)

SMMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.7 KB, 1770 views)

where must i put this file?i'm using matetrader 4.

can u help me..

powerstonemagatama
powerstonemagatama  

Indicator that notifies ALERT when value moves in unit time

Hellow

Please teach me "Indicator that notifies ALERT when 30PIP and 50PIP will move in 1 minute and 5

minutes".

Antomi
Antomi  

Heiken Ashi alarm

Hi,

Probably I need some help from a good coder.

I use the Heiken_Ashi-Smoothed_Alerts which is to your convenience attached (unfortunately I can't attach the sound file but it can be easily changed in the parameter field).

The indicator gives me the choice to set the bar when the alarm should come up (AlertOnBar). This function has some problems. It does not work properly.

First of of all the alarm should only start after the bar is closed. Which is not the case.

E.g. if I change the AlertOnBar to 4 the alarm should come after the fourths bar with the same color is closed only ones.

The next problem is that the alarm starts again after the next 4 bars of the same color, meaning that the signal is coming every 4 bars (in case of a trend). I also have the impression that even that is not exactly defined.

The signal is just not "clean".

If someone can help me to fix that I really would appreciate.

Additionally it would be preferable to have the indicator in a separate window in histogram style.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best

Antomi

Antomi
Antomi  

Zig-Zack Indicator

Hi Imran,

Great to hear from you since long time.

Hopefully everything ist ok.

It would help a lot if you would provide the mq4 file instead of the compiled one.

Best

Antomi

Antomi
Antomi  

ZigAndZack indicator

imran.forex:
Dear friends,

Can u please create an alert for this indicator whenever it shows buy and sell signal (text box along with sound)

regards,

Imran

Sorry, but I have bad news.

This indicator is absolutely worthless. It repaints strongly even after 20 bars. It looks only good in the past. Just forget it.

It's just a bad joke.

Antomi