Indicators with alerts/signal - page 214

plasmapants:
I am a complete rookie (basically i dont have a clue) when it comes to programming and need some help with this indy.

Firstly, i want to change the location of the arrow further away from the bar.

Secondly, i want a to add a sound alert when the arrow displays. (a large boing should do).

I dont mind doing the work myself if someone can point me in the right direction, but preference will be given to someone else doing it in return for words of praise and adulation and ten years of no nonsense, no quible, unconditional respect.

here's your Point & Finger

should be ten years and one month - but ok

(i don't know how to code neither but i wont on the list ...first)

you might want to give Primajaya like five years and three month - i just copied from him and Mladen (but Mladen don't need it)

p.s. there was thread with such method (not DIBS ...?) or similar... what was it ?

primajaya:
Email Alert Mode

plus alert delay (bars)

if AlertOnBar =0 will alert on open bar(instant warning); (default - as it was, after bar close (AlertOnBar = 1)

p.s. if somethin rong - blame Prima

All Hail - FXBS

fxbs:
here's your Point & Finger

should be ten years and one month - but ok

(i don't know how to code neither but i wont on the list ...first)

you might want to give Primajaya like five years and three month - i just copied from him and Mladen (but Mladen don't need it)

p.s. there was thread with such method (not DIBS ...?) or similar... what was it ?

//-- {praise} Fantastic work FXBS

//-- {adulation} Your the best!

//-- {respect} Cuz..like..your're my hero and i wanna grow up 2 be just like you.

But seriously... Thanks FXBS. I really appreciate it.

Hi,

Can someone make the sounds/alert on the 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert which was posted by ND at the first page, to be lesser? For now its alert all the way every second till next candle. Maybe once on the next candle only or few pips after zero cross.

Thanks.

[attach][/attach]

once upon a bar

fxbs:
once upon a bar

U r great man...! Thanks! It works fine now!

... just imagine, if u hear the alert all the way for 1 hour or more... non-stop, hihi.... now I can sit well.

BRgds.

especially if few mt4 open (with like 20 charts each)

Hi PEDCORD,

i hate alerts and don't programing it (except may be sometimes some small changes)

but there is many guys around - i believe, somebody will put it in

and if you need help with programing, post your question here and/or better in programing section - i'm sure any programer will answer

Reason: