Indicators with alerts/signal - page 214

dsouzagroup
dsouzagroup  

Hi,

I need MA of RSI indicator with sound/email alert.

such when on 15 minute charts, 62 RSI crosses 6 SMA of RSI, i should get an alert to buy/sell.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

dsouzagroup
dsouzagroup  
Sadly:
Try this mod ...

Actually i need a seperate window which will show me on 15 minute charts.

RSI - 62 periods (skyblue)

SMA - 6 periods (Tomato)

SMA - 12 Periods (Yellow)

Each time the RSI crossed the 6 & 12 SMA it should signal arrow on chart or/and e-mail/popup alert

Each time the SMA 6 periods crosses the SMA 12 Periods it should again alarm and/or e-mail/popup alert.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

celticwarrior72
celticwarrior72  

Super Trend Catcher (help needed)

I'm working on an EA that identifies the point when all participants in the market (short term, medium term and long term) all agree on its direction. Then based on this 'super trend' I want to use another signal (an EMA or Stochastic etc.) as a signal to place a medium-term trade in the direction of the identified trend.

I have developed the two indicators that I want to use, but am having some trouble taking the next step - creating an EA that automates the trades.

My indicators have the following output:

indicator1 = long, short, flat

indicator2 = long, short

Is there some standard code out there that will allow me to place the following orders:

1) When both are long, I want to place a buy order.

2) When both are short, I want to place a sell order.

3) When I have an open order (long or short) and indicator2 gives me an opposite signal, I want to close the order.

I'm new to MetaTrader 4 and just spend the entire weekend working on my custom indicators. I'm excited to finish my EA and start backtesting and forward testing. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

CelticWarrior.

traderlab
traderlab  
mystified:
İs it possible for anyone to add alert when 9 and 40 MA crosses RSI?Thanks in advance.

Try this, just change the periods..Regards

AstroGlide
AstroGlide  

Hello guys

I am looking for an alert/signal for every time the price touch a single moving average.

Thanks in advance

richest
richest  

Hi guys,

can you help me creating the email alert and sound alert for this mother of moving average indicator? TIA

richest
richest  

I would like to analyze the drawdown of a system. Does anyone know the indi to analyze such thing? the dd should be either in percentage or in $. Thanks.

richest
richest  

hi guys,

i really need this indi to have a popup alert signal when it reaches certain amount for example:

if previous number is higher than current number, the alert would be down and vice versa when reaching a certain (predetermined) number.

thanks

Files:
fpi.mq4 3 kb
Joseph
Joseph  

New Digital, or anyone with ability, wondering if you have heard of siderograph, I have data and working model for excel wondering if possible to create into MT4, i am ignorant to this stuff so need help. Im sure its not difficult for you fellas. It has ascending/decending numbers which will be a master file in indicators/experts/files as a database. this indicator must rread that data and superimpose on chart or in sub window box. The number scale does have a oscilating range which provide turning points of markets.

PM me if anyone has a notion to help me build this mechanism

Joseph
Joseph  
orionsway:
New Digital, or anyone with ability, wondering if you have heard of siderograph, I have data and working model for excel wondering if possible to create into MT4, i am ignorant to this stuff so need help. Im sure its not difficult for you fellas. It has ascending/decending numbers which will be a master file in indicators/experts/files as a database. this indicator must rread that data and superimpose on chart or in sub window box. The number scale does have a oscilating range which provide turning points of markets. PM me if anyone has a notion to help me build this mechanism

Here is some data for someone to try and make this oscilating indicator

place in experts/file