Coding help - page 542

Jim Clark:
Hello freakout,

please, could you share the Overbought / Oversold Indicator from the 2. subwindow ?

Many Thanks in advance

Hello Jim Clark, looks like it could be this indicator.

Jim Clark:
Hello freakout,

please, could you share the Overbought / Oversold Indicator from the 2. subwindow ?

Many Thanks in advance

it's ForexMTN uploaded by mrtools in the previous post

I need help with this indicator,

it gives alert every tick,

is there a way to make it give only one alert per bar?

please help.

Files:

luffy:
I need help with this indicator,

it gives alert every tick,

is there a way to make it give only one alert per bar?

please help.

luffy

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download adx cross arrows_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

hi .

i have no programming knowledge and i have tried to modify 2 indicator myself without luck. hope someone could help me out

ma_alert2.mq4

For ma alert, i am modifying the code from 1 single MA alert into 2 MA alert. the idea will be sending me the push notification when the price closed above the predefined MA. i manage to get it working but i am getting an alert on every single bar closed where i only wish to get the alert ONCE until the price close on another opposite direction.

egc_pn.mq4

For this indicator i tried to insert push notification when the indicator draw an arrows, however it seems giving me a notification once every second instead of once. please kindly help me to modify so that it could work properly

Files:
ma_alert2.mq4  1 kb
egc_pn.mq4  6 kb

koon:
hi .

i have no programming knowledge and i have tried to modify 2 indicator myself without luck. hope someone could help me out

ma_alert2.mq4

For ma alert, i am modifying the code from 1 single MA alert into 2 MA alert. the idea will be sending me the push notification when the price closed above the predefined MA. i manage to get it working but i am getting an alert on every single bar closed where i only wish to get the alert ONCE until the price close on another opposite direction.

egc_pn.mq4

For this indicator i tried to insert push notification when the indicator draw an arrows, however it seems giving me a notification once every second instead of once. please kindly help me to modify so that it could work properly

koon

For ma alert, try out this one : ma_alert2.mq4

Files:
ma_alert2.mq4  1 kb

Hi,

I'm still trying to solve problem to show free margin on chart. Instead of showing free margin I'm trying to check what is the most lots that were opened on the account in the same time.

Here is the indicator that calculates total lots for the account. I would like to do addition if anyone can.. it would display maximum number of lots opened on the account in the same time, open time of first position of this series and close time of last position of this series.

calculatelots.mq4

Files:

Младен! Помогите исправить индикаторы. Сильно замирает терминал. Спасибо.

arina:

arina

About i-daywpr : I recommend that you use regular wpr - it will be much faster and the results are going to be exactly the same

arina:

About "vertex" : that s code that has a loop within a loop within a loop (possible M^3 complexity). Not possible to do anything meaningful with such code

Reason: