Indicators with alerts/signal - page 215

Joseph
Joseph  

Hey fellas is there a macd indicator with a alarm already developed with 2 functions 1. when histogram crosses signal and 2.wondering if it could count the histogram bars and signal alarm the crest point of the rising/falling, absolute peak, rising/falling. so top/bottom 3 bars of histogram?

Pauluk
Pauluk  
droesparky:
My Pickup was broken into on the 21st and they took my laptop. Im in the process of set a new one up.

I have my trade set up close but there is a indicator I pick up a few weeks ago and I cant remember the correct name for it, I thought t was on this tread but I cant find it.

I believe its a TRIX indicator and the name of the indicator starts out like

( THV3 ). This is from memory and I could be off on the name some Im sure about the TH part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DRoe

Hi, Look for the THV thread on ff. You should find it on the 1st page.

Pardy

xmanns
xmanns  

ADX_Smoothed

Dear Coders,

unfortunately i`m not be proficient in MetaTrader programming language,

so i need a little your help, please.

I would like to add the alert when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's

line above 25.

xmanns
xmanns  

ADX_Smoothed

Dear Coders,

unfortunately i`m not be proficient in MetaTrader programming language,

I would like to add the alert ( eurusd cross on 1h )when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's

line above 25.

xmanns
xmanns  
Sergey
Sergey  

Stoch histogram

Hi,

In the attached I send good indicator.

Could some one code it to alert then the indicator cross 0 line?

Perhaps somebody have such version, please, share!

Regards,

Bisecom.

yappe
yappe  

ma color based on closing

HI,

is there any ma indicator that color change according to the close of the candle.For example if the candle close above SMA then the line color is blue but if below MA then the color will change to red.

I know there is a indicator that has called "ma_in_color.mq4" sorry but i don't know how to post it, my question is, of there is anybody out there, who could program an sound alert in this indicator.

thx a lot

zomg
zomg  
pips stunner:
Hey everyone, i'm enjoying trading my simple system live! . its a trend following system. i've tried my best to get someone to turn it into an EA but cant. The alerts dont come on all the time maybe bcos the code is old fashioned. i guess someone from this awesome forum can fix it for me ? the indicator is old & i modified it a little bit. it just destroyed my broker today.+1053 pips just today on 4 pairs. i need someone to fix the alarm well.it does not come alert on all signals i observed.thanks in advance. Peace

Trading is fun when pips are on the run!

I tried your indicator on different MT4s and it doesnt work for me I get some values in upper left corner but no lines. I would appreciate if you or anybody could help me with this problem.

amir_rad
amir_rad  

help

HI to all

Somebody could program Alert RSI Indicator .

So when it gets above or below 50 there will be audio Alert.

regard.

amir_rad
amir_rad  

Hi Newdigital

unfortunatelyi do not found such RSI Alert indicator that make Alert only if RSI gets above or below 50 .

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance.

Best regard

amir