Who knows

indi below the chart

Please share

with me n others...

different versions of RSI-TC, which one alerts what - don't know

sar alerts

Double Bar or Candle indicator

Hi,

Does anyone have an indicator with an alert that triggers for ALL double highs and/or double lows on adjacent bars/ candles.

I have the one for pattern recognition of candles but it only triggers on a breakout, I need the alert to sound as soon as the second bar closes.

Could you share it please,

Ozimacca

probably one of the mods

OK NEW CCI indicator request

Will post later... thanks

SilverTrend Signal

I just have a request, could anyone edit the silvertrend_signal.mq4 so that it sounds an alert when an arrow is drawn? Thanks in advance.

Simultaneous cross help!

Can someone please create a cool new indicator that

signals when these two indicators cross at the same time??

Pop up alert telling which pair and audible sound please

when this zls and t3 rsi cross at exactly the same

time, please!

Thank you!!!

Brian

PS: If needed to preload for your indicator, the t3 rsi ac2 settings are:

Rsi 8

T3 50

T3 Curve 0.618

Alert on indicators?

Hi,

Is it possible to configure Metatrader to provide alerts based on an indicators? I need an alert when the following example occurs:

1) 15 minute Candlestick closes either in the top third or bottom third of its highest / lowest value.

AND

2) 0.75 deviation Bollinger bands are either above / below candlestick, based on whether bull / bear candlestick

AND

3) 21 period MA is either on an uptrend / downtrend, depending on whether bull /bear candlestick.

I guess I need someone who knows how to programme Metatrader to determine whether the above is possible and whether they would know who can offer the service of developing this.

Thanks

T

Can somepone create an alert zls

Posted the other day on this great thread, a request for an alert when these two indicators cross together at the same

candle. Thanks everyone for any help in getting this indi created.

Brian

Please!!! Someone.. an alert when these two are crossing at the same candle.. PLEASE!!!

Reason: