Indicators with alerts/signal - page 219

teo
teo  
giraia_br:
this is unbelievable. i am trying to search in this thread two very simple indicators with signal but i am not finding.

cci with signal (i tried "cci signal" and there is not any results)

and i want too rsi signal BUT when crosses line 50 up and down.

can anyone help me?

may thanks.

attached,

hope this helps.

Anonymous
Anonymous  

Need help here

Alright, I have found the indicator i need..It's on post #85 page 9..Thanks anyway..

edmondnim
edmondnim  

Add Alert

Good day to all, I wish to add and alert sound when arrow shows, much appreciate if any expert can help me please. Thank you.

nemogamo
nemogamo  
increase:
Try this one, I played around with it, when you get fisher crossing 0 message, close it is going to reverse!

can anybody add sound alert to it, plz help !

gigio63L27
gigio63L27  

help

prejudice to any of you all I could help find an indicator that marks

the opening and closing of a trade on candle where the operation

thanks in advance atentamente

p.s. picture to explain better

benem
benem  

Ema cross over with alert...

Hallo!!I'am using the cowabunga sistem(babypips.com) in demo account and it seems to be very good one.But i need to semplify my life with an indicator on 5 and 10 ema that sends me an email when they cross.Is there anyone that could help me?THANKS A LOT

benem
benem  

My little contribution....

Thanks to Orion7 to help me.2nd thing,during my long research i've find out in a italian forum this rar file contaning more then 1000 indicators.I hope this could help you guys.BY BY

cc2cc3
cc2cc3  

Thanks for the indicator Mr Pip

vimel46
vimel46  

need help to add alert

can anyone add alert for this two indicator.

khalchian
khalchian  

Audio Alert when Price touches horizontal line.

It is possible to program a indicator where Audio Alert is given when price touches the horizontal line. I read long time ago that such an indicator exists but having trouble finding it. Thanks for the help in advance.